Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

What strain is that? Green something? It looks ready . lol.
Sorry ladies I just had to . At least I didn’t say anything nasty . You have to show respect .

2 Likes

It’s a limited edition done in 60 seconds old timer strain .

2 Likes

I’m gonna send you a DM too pal

1 Like

A big thank you to my new Wizardly friend @Dirt_Wizard! Thanks dude!

21 Likes

Holy smokes.

Did you need my address brother. I have room for those :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

That is a beautiful collection. Great job.

It’s nice to see others with a collection.OG has ruined me for life. Lolol. The best beans come from the bes growers

3 Likes

Damn got autos lol

3 Likes

I like running autos for quick jar fills. I have 58 auto strains in my collection as of now. Maybe one or 2 more on the way. :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Keeping an eye out for a few things

Emerald mountain legacy work

Freeborn selections work especially his lime work

Topdawg —uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Topdawg - sunset strip ( pineapple Thai x citrus Thai landrace )

Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon thai
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or thunder gun express crosses anything from its always sunny line

Cannavore selections lazy sundae or absolute unit

Bodhi sunshine daydream crosses (mendo sunshine cherry sunshine, white sunshine, baba kush etc)
Bodhi OMG crosses
Bodhi temple crosses

Mr nice shark shock cbd

Super cbd heavy cultivars trying to grow out some to find something that will work for daytime use rso for my mother

Crickets and cicadas red Lebanese x puck

Lucky dog Gogi dog

Csi - gator bait (tk x chem 91 )

Capulator granny Mac

Panama red

Costal tkm10

15 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard do you remember who made the la affie x afghan hash plant those sound nice

4 Likes

I’d love to trade some phot regs for a partial pack or 2. dm if interested
thank you

2 Likes

That was @Budderton

There’s some active grows of it right now on here.

4 Likes

If anyone has Night Owl repro or originals for trade please send me a DM. I’m almost done with my night owl repros.

Have an amazing Monday everybody !

1 Like

You made those? Got any pics of your work?

Melvann ? As in Melvanetics?

How sure are you that it’s from the same line that CSI used. He got his directly from Seattle Greg only a few years ago

3 Likes

I meant, do you have documentation of how you got to F7. Like a journal?

I’m familiar with MelVans work from the Firestax days. And while I can appreciate her place in canna history, there is a reason no one really uses her work. But I’m not here to spread rumors .

I’m not familiar with your work so I’m just being curious

5 Likes

I know Riot likes to talk a lot of sht about her, that’s his thang… talk sht about people. For me she had what I wanted NL5

I have a lot of documentation, what exactly would you like to know. Do you want pictures of mothers, of crosses I made with it, stats, how I grow it, traits… all good happy to answer. I put this line thru its paces.

8 Likes

Hey @Addams_family_farm . Shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements to get some of those Affie beans over to you.
:v::canada:

9 Likes

what? Humboldt CSI has been using Greg’s NL line. Not a word about Melvanetics 89NL5 aka Nevils NL5 BX8 ! Melvanetics has had her line for years now. I have work from that line. Its nothing like Greg’s.

5 Likes

AFAIK, no one uses her work because they don’t know any better. Her 89NL5 is where it’s IMO. Been a hidden gem and she doesn’t let it out much. Her work was stolen by MMS. I’d be interested in any other info tho, can pm me if we’re not spreading things around here :yum:

8 Likes

I know what I’ve seen, not what Riot says.
Do you have a journal you can link me to? IG page? Another forum maybe? What filial generation was it when you got them?

4 Likes

@HolyAngel
I’m not trying to go too hard on Melvann. Just trying to establish the connection between what she has and what CSI uses.

3 Likes