Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

These just arrived to in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail:, thanks @DEFSeeds for the trade man. We should do this again in the future as all went well! Let me know when yours arrives. :wink::ghost::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::+1::facepunch::star_struck::dart::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Excellent glad they landed safely. Would love to :facepunch:t3::pray:t2::muscle:t3:

D

3 Likes

Those NL 2 and 5 shouldn’t be to hard to find around here. Seen a lot being grown and seeded.

1 Like

Yeah, especially since Todd is selling 50 packs for $100 time to time. I just want to make sure its the real deal.

1 Like

Someone did a repro of nl#5 in 2020 so should be some around. Lmk if no one jumps on this for ya.

1 Like

I’ve got new seeds for trade for Hawaiian strains

Looking for:
Puna Budder
Electric Blue
1979 Maui Wowie
Kona Gold (from the Big Island)
Kauai Electric (from Kauai).
Cherry Bomb
Blue Hawaiian
Ect, ect…

What I can trade.
PNW HP x Kanak Balochistan
Ortega x Kanak Balochistan
High Voltage (Snowhigh) x Kanak Balochistan
Strawberry Headband
Kanak Balochistan x Heirloom Afghani
(Durban Thai Highflyer x Ortega) x Kanak Balochistan
All F1s

Kanak Balochistan P1 available as well. :100::dove:

21 Likes

I’ll try posting in this thread lol.

I have a tube of about 20 or so seeds of Hulk Smash Regs if anyone is interested in a trade. Let me know what you got!

3 Likes

Hulk Smash Brain. I like it

1 Like

Always helpful if you tell us what your preferences are. If you only like gas and all I have is fruity much less likely to offer a trade.

2 Likes

Ooof! My bad! If I can be specific, then something lemony or skunky. I already have lemon haze. Skunk strains preferred.

3 Likes

You can absolutely be specific about what your looking for. You can even come on and say something like: I’m looking for los Vegas lemon skunk. Or whatever you are looking for. Good luck in your trades

6 Likes

That was my offer! :joy: Lemon Skunk. Seemed appropriate. :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you all. Consider the mission complete!

2 Likes

Just reading this, I have CBD strains.

3 Likes

Send em please

2 Likes

What a great way to say thanks for all your help.
Blueberry CBD 15:1 I will check on my other CBD strains. Also have a couple of crosses, Blueberry CBD x Cheese and Blueberry CBD x ChemDawg.
There are pictures of the Blueberry that someone grew on the site.

6 Likes

I grew your Blueberry CBD.
My pics aren’t the best though.
Still have to test it more, but from the small samples I have tried it did give me some pain relief. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I use it to make pain cream.

4 Likes

These are truly for a client I am trying to help.

Happily try all the Cbd.

It will be only grown for med and goods for clients
But Me I am AS INDICA DOMINANT as life will allow me.

For me it’s medical even worse than my clients sometimes. And as far as helping bro. I am so happy to be involved and truly help some great OG PEEPS

6 Likes

Good trade bud! @Conitl Thanks! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:πŸͺΆπŸͺΆ