Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Hi guys, first time asking here.

I’m still on the hunt for very early flowering strains for the North (N51). I’m looking for varieties that are ripe at the end of september at the latest or they need to be very resilient to bud mold. I actually have grown one now, ripe end of october, much rain, zero mold.

I have for trade Ace seeds Hashtonic F2, a high CBD with THC variety, good for meds.

Cheers!

6 Likes

You could look into Moroccan beldia. It says 0º-50º but i bet it could be pushed because it s so early. It can produce THC, THC+CBD, CBD plants.

2 Likes

All you Maine residents stay safe.

9 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m looking for the following;

Alaskan TF
Matanuska TF
Early Kali Mist
Forbidden Fruit
Pakistan 1975
F13
Vanilluna
Northern Lights #2
Northern Lights #5
Purest Indica

CBD strain - Omrita Rx

I have all sorts of great stuff to trade. Thanks!

3 Likes

Looking great there. What’re you showing us?
@Stinky you might want to play around with clones of fast photos for this

2 Likes

Power nap from @Tracker

3 Likes

That’s a great strain. Anything from Sin City.

Nice, did she finish outside for you? Mold resistant, smoke report are coming :grin:
You start any EI crosses?

2 Likes

I’m about an hour away which is closer than I would like to be. “the county” you speak of sounds nicer and nicer everyday though.

3 Likes

Looks nice! What aromas are you getting on it?

2 Likes

It was the most resilient out of anything almost zero pm great smells. Took late to start flower but finished great sativa leaning and that helped it out

3 Likes

One almost had a sweet bubble gum smell , the other was more floral.

2 Likes

No EI crosses. I stopped my indoor grow for space and physical ability. But will blow it up outside next year and plan to run a few of those crosses. I just looked at the letter the other day with them on there.

3 Likes

Let me know what strains are good to grow after October , I’m in San Francisco and after September 30 it starts to get foggy and rain and my buds always mold so always have to cut them early, outside grow

3 Likes

A lot of people from the bay here!

1 Like

Haha, I’m currently waiting for my order of Moroccan Beldia from ACE seeds! Can’t wait to cross them with something modern and see what happens.

3 Likes

They’re wild and fun.

2 Likes

It’s not only how fast they flower. When they start flowering, daylength wise, is also important. The early flowering ones start flowering soon after 21ste june. So if they take 10’weeks of flowering they’ll be ripe half way september. The beldia is supposed to be semi-auto flowering and starts really soon after days shorten.

2 Likes

This semi auto flower trait is why I suggest clones of fast photos. They want to flower really fast. You’ll also be able pheno hunt the fast photos

3 Likes

The plant I’m talking about, harvested 2 days ago after a week of heavy rain and lower temperatures, didn’t show any mold at all. I have already harvested a few plants in September and also another strain a few days ago that got bud rot all over very quickly.

It was a cross between Hashtonic and Romulan ‘BX1’, F1 I made. Got some seeds left to see if they’re all that resilient.