Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I think it would be easier for misterbee to list what he doesn’t have!

PS…sent yours off last Friday.

7 Likes

Agreed…… Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

I’m on the “Trade Hunt” for VANILLA FROSTING. I recall some were floating around the OGsphere a few years ago. Wanna run 'em outside next Season. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Never had that one who was passing that out if ya remember?

1 Like

@WeTokeChronic had crosses with it I think. It’s from tastebudz seeds I think?

Sunset sherbet x gelato so, all the cookies.

6 Likes

Hello misterbee, nice to meet you.

Sounds good.

Let me know your details, i will PM my.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

Damn @misterbee ! Just read this… Do you have some more for a trade?
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nah, I’m on the hunt also. May have to get a “Cali Connect” send me several Cuts or Clones in the Spring. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

All I need is your “personals”, a Flip will head in your direction. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Which ones…Triangle Kush x Stardawg??? That one, yes, have plenty. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Jep this one :grin:

2 Likes

Resend “personals”, you’ll get 'em. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

ISO;
Looking to trade for some Fluer Du Mal seeds from Baudelaire. Been looking to try out some Genetics for quite a while. I’m seed rich but money poor. Will trade in your favor. I have various strains used in the crosses mostly grew Copa and bodhi etc… genetics this year. Thank you
not exclusive to just FDM I’m always interested in all sort of genetics , mostly vintage classic varieties

21 Likes

Hey @CapnCannabis are you in the states? I have a cut of romulan that is supposed to be from the son of the biker dude that kept that selection for them. It’s frickin tasty and effective. I can share a cut with you if interested. Shoot me a DM. :wink:

Also…Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2 - #1584 by DougDawson

15 Likes

When people refer to “vanilla frosting” it’s likely Humboldt Seed Co. version. Tastebudz seems to be a marketing brand, and it wouldn’t surprise me if HSC private labels it for others. But yeah, vanilla frosting is basically a worked gelato.

@misterbee I have around 5 lavender frosting beans, and possibly a vanilla frosting freebie from HSC. I’ve got a bunch from HSC, but didn’t pay too much attention to which strains. I want to say I have vanilla latte, which is a vanilla frosting cross… Happy to send any your way if you’re still looking

5 Likes

Ooh so this one

Humboldt Gelato BX3 x Humboldt Frost
I wouldn’t have guessed that, thanks for the heads up :+1:

2 Likes

Got Jetfuel OG x (HAOG x (The White x Triangle Mints)

Looking for Chimera#3 crosses, TK crosses, and SFV crosses

Pics of the Jet fuel.

36 Likes

:eyes::+1:t3:
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
My eyes are peeled.
Mailbox has been set up like a catchers mitt

And all avenues have been cleared for take off
:eagle: flies when you say :vertical_traffic_light::traffic_light::vertical_traffic_light::traffic_light::vertical_traffic_light:

5 Likes

Are you open to any other trades for that?

2 Likes

SUPER THANKS for the generous/OG offer!! Have those in my “Bag O Tricks”, but if you find that “Vanilla Latte”, I do think we can “get it on”. Again, THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes