Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

What id be interested in.

2 Likes

I have a few pungent skunky Chem, Sour d, and OG crosses.

Wedding Cake x Fatso bx1
Jet fuel x Hellbilly
Sour Altoids
Valley Vixen x Frosted Valley
Sour d bx4

6 Likes

uplifting but puts you in a little daze like you stare off just thinking. feels good smoke a few bong hits and took a nice hot shower to get the day going, still have a pleasant buzz holding strong

4 Likes

Huge thank you to @Kasper0909 for hooking up @Til_Valhalla and myself! Great trading with you.

11 Likes

Those Oaxaca are a little hard, I recommend scoring them first. :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip bud.

3 Likes

I m looking for Purple Widow beans by De Sjamaan, I ve been searching every where and hoping someone on here may have some …

Today might be someone’s lucky day !
Anyone have some space in their tents for a couple of autos or just one.

I need a couple folks to run my Pinot Noir(Double Grape x Chem de la crème) x Galaxy Brain(Zalmadelica express x Cosmic queen)

Canna Cheese 1:1(Cannatonic x Northern Cheese Haze) x Galaxy Brain

And Galaxy Brain S1

Again these will be small tester packs, all I want is some pictures when possible :slight_smile: DM r open !

(If I had more stamps I’d probably send out dozens)

17 Likes

Hello, it is a nice smoke, i think all 3 Phenos i had were Wookie leaner.

3 Likes

Stamp reinforcements are coming bud.

4 Likes

Hello, are there any Blackberry seeds/cuts going around someone would like to trade? Just got some Blackberry Kush from the dispensary that was good and that got me thinking. I know sometimes around here they call boof Blackberry Kush to move it. DM me if interested

3 Likes

Chill bro before I kiss you. I was just running out I had more than a “couple” people lined up. Probably more like 20

3 Likes

ISO : Bodhi’s Oaxacan #3 x 88G13HP

2 Likes

You may be interested in this

I like blackberry kush for its low CBD content.

3 Likes

I put this out there a few weeks ago since it’s my favorite strain. No bites, but let me know if you find something please.! I’ll do the same for you @DEFSeeds

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures man if you can find them Jordan of the islands used to have a solid blackberry kush. Had a few friends run them. But other than that haven’t really found any from a reputable source.

4 Likes

That would be great to find! I’ve heard JOTI has fallen off quote a bit in recent times, so maybe I can find some older stock somewhere.
Edit: lol, I could get a pack of Kimbo Kush on Strainly for the low low price of $600 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh jeebus 600 for kimbo kush lol that is wild!

1 Like

If someone is in SF…you can get a pack of Blackberry seeds for less than 10$.

5 Likes

Will do, there has to be something out there I would hope. I do have Platinum Blackberry(Blackberry x Platinum OG) not sure what to expect from it though.

I did see they have a lot of crosses right now with it but no Blackberry Kush at the moment :pensive:

1 Like