Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anybody have some true BANANA KUSH/OG beans they are willing to part ways with?

Earlier this year I went to go get some @JAWS banana kush from @Great_lakes_Genetics it was out of stock so i went with banana cream pie from in house genetics from deeply rooted and that was a bust not one germ from $110 pack of seeds.

Anyways Ive since moved on from my banana urge but was just reignited after seeing jaws new banana thread.

7 Likes

This tastes like banana.

5 Likes

I will definitely keep that in mind. Searching for a true banana kush/og uncrossed

3 Likes

Looking for high CBD strains. I have back issues and Im looking for relief with out getting total baked. I grew one reg strain that was high in CBD and it was a god send. I do have beans to trade if anyones interested.

2 Likes

@Originalweedman I might have something for you. ill DM ya

4 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 may have some CBD stuff.

3 Likes

Awesome, I appreciate itā€¦

1 Like

I ll give him a text ,thx man

1 Like

Shoot me a message. I am getting some stuff in place to do a full run

2 Likes

I think I have your Deets already Iā€™ll hook you up with some CBD itā€™s blueberry 15 to 1

6 Likes

Have you tried it yet?

1 Like

Anyone have these bodhi up for trade? Drooling at GLGs sale

Pirate sweat x 88g13hp
Ak47 x 88g13hp
Deep line alchemy
Face Off x 88g13hp
Hollyweed v2

6 Likes

I see you already have some options. If needed I can send you some Hashtonic F2 or Hashtonic X Romulan seeds.

1 Like

OMG ,Thats exactly what I m looking for ā€¦Thanks brother

I appreciate all the love man . Respect to all u guys.

Hey brother , I grew some P.widow and it was high in CBD ,I loved it . I m trying to get something for back pain and to be sociable in the day time. At night I need something for pain and sleep ā€¦ It s been an uphill battle since I got hurt . I ve lost everything ,Lost the women I was with for 22 years ,my job,my apartment and everything I ve saved up from working my whole life. Between the pain and depression and anxiety lifes been rough. Breeding and growing has been the thing that keeps me centered. I m rambling man ,my bad.

7 Likes

I use it to make my pain cream. I have also had people who donā€™t smoke try it and they say they get absolutely no buzz off it whatsoever.
There are also some members on here who have grown it.

5 Likes

I d love to know how u make back creme ā€¦I d definitly give tht a try. I have this stuff I bought at tractor suppply thats for horses and actually helps alot . Its called Liniment Gel it s awesome.

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember your address are you in Canada?

1 Like

I m in the North East ,Massachusetts

2 Likes