Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Are you actually in North East mass or are you “north east of mass”

2 Likes

Im in Western Mass … Westfield,

1 Like

Oh OK, Im a little baked and read that as northeast Massachusetts.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear such events happening. I too have found gardening to be an extremely wonderful cope with the things that we call life.

1 Like

Yes punctuation helps in understanding lol! I think quick texting has eliminated lots of punctuation use which makes it less recognized.
Idk I do it all the time myself this is just stoned theorizing.:wink::joy:

3 Likes

I have some banana Kush f4 freebies from nachos and El sapo.
Idk where his F3 came from . Shoot me a PM

7 Likes

Ive heard really good things about nacho. Recently read that he passed and thats where i heard all the good. Its ashame how things work sometimes. Dm inbound bro!

1 Like

I appreciate it man. Yeah , gardening definitely was a great outlet for me.It s been rough going ,all we can do is hang on and hope it gets better .

3 Likes

LOL,I type to fast and I went back and editted it. You were right, lol I m horrible with puncuation unless I m yelling.LMAO

2 Likes

IKR , LMAO I sometimes go back and read stuff I ve sent and just shake my head .

1 Like

Does anyone here have experience with Black Rose from Heath Robinson? I read that there are blackberry and currant aromas from that line just wondering if that is true. I have Black Rose F12.

4 Likes

Long shot but anyone have a pack of Midas sitting around?

3 Likes

That’s a nice one can’t go wrong with raredankness. Good luck

1 Like

I do a lot of talk to text and it picks up nothing.

1 Like

@Tonygreen would be one to ask. He dropped a repro of it in the last couple years.

7 Likes

They are having an awesome sale at @Great_lakes_Genetics on his gear too.

1 Like

What a plant and absolutely had blackberry to her.

11 Likes

@Boozer What’s that one there? Looking FANTASTIC!

1 Like

Is[quote=“Boozer, post:3199, topic:87547, full:true”]

What a plant and absolutely had blackberry to her.
[/quote]

Is this from Tony’s repro? Beautiful plant!

5 Likes

Yes this is tony greens black rose. I run a lot of his gear. The bag appeal on it was insane.

4 Likes