Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Might just have some Orange Goji. I’ll check “The Ole Stash Bag” and get back with ya, but almost certain they’re here. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Any Bodhi in particular? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am so jealous. I wish I could afford or even drop money on a clone of that caliber.

1 Like

Sorry about the second comment, I meant to ask how this was. I have this but in auto by roc bud.

1 Like

Sign me up too !

I have some Bodhi I might want to trade for some Bodhi (depending)

I have

Forum Girl Scout Cookies x 88G13/HP by Bodhi

Let me know if you’d like to do a trade. I’ll even include a few stamps for the troubles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking for Blueberry muffins and Blueberry muffins crosses. Let me know what you are looking for and I’ll see what I have. Thanks!

3 Likes

I just finished up my Project 51. Its performance in the garden was only matched by Marathon OG and Tinto De Verano—but it smelled better, like straight ice cream candy kush. It’s done drying in 7 days, so I’ll know more then.

2 Likes

Thank You for checking your vast stash @misterbee !

1 Like

I"m looking for some Yumboldt seeds from Sagarmatha. I’ve got things to trade. Please and thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

I got some vintage bb muffin cross with vintage bb I believe also 5 coastal blueberry.

@blowdout2269 ak-47 auto?:wink:

3 Likes

Lmao! I literally just had the list in my hand…and forgot! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gimme a sec bud. You’ll see why. :wink:

Are you looking for anything specifically?

Ok @420noob, I just checked the auto sheet.
Assuming this is a accurate…I got eight AK47×Red CBD from @Franklin.
I’d likely try them someday.
But, four of them are yours if you’d like. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is what I was doing earlier

1 Like

Is that red cross?

This is what I have written.
Auto fem.

1 Like

Jesus Christ on a stick !

I’m glad I have 5 seeds. I killed two by planting them outdoor in the summer lol. Roc said @this is my best work yet” he always says that so I thought he was lying. I’m happy to hear that:

I kinda wish I could run 4 tents.

3 Likes

Hola Senor!

I have BBM F2
(BBMxDigital Haze) x Blockhead
(BBMx Digital Haze) x Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

1 Like

That blockhead cross is interesting. Have your grown it out

1 Like

You’re in Luck, found BOTH Orange Goji f2 and Goji OG f2. Holla when ready with “personals”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes