Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Yes, it’s called “Knobslobba”. Really tasty, but potent enough to giver your brain head :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It will be my first release, once i get it to be a bit more purple.
I hope the F4,will be it :male_detective: :facepunch:

7 Likes

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

Ice Cream candy sounds delicious.

1 Like

Yes, the auto red cbd x ak-47 is a “red” (usually very deep purple/black) cross. It’s an auto, grows easily, and it’s really beautiful! The scent is unique, floral.

2 Likes

Hey my friend, I would be interested in getting some of those auto Red CBD x AK47 seeds. I grew out the Pure Red CBD earlier this year for medicine for my wife, love the smell… almost pure lime.

15 Likes

Dam That looks fire as HELL :heart: :boom: :boom: :fire:

That’s all folks……… :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ok so it not “red cross” its just red cbd that leans towards red coloring. Am I right @Franklin ? @blowdout2269 I’m game family send them please. Let me know if you need my deets. I doubt it but it can happen.lol

She was a gift from one very cool dude after I picked up the banana shack he handed me a Chem Gem at the end of the sesh I was blown away haha. For the project 4516 I haven’t flowered that out yet I will say she is vigorous af though gorgeous plant with Choice structure.

1 Like

@Trae1170 @420noob pm me your info and I’ll send these out

2 Likes

Oh ok sweet! @blowdout2269 you can keep all 8.

1 Like

Everyone keeps mentioning seshs lol. I can’t figure out how to find them in my area. I don’t even know what they look like haha ! Lmk :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’s the THC content get a good buzz and high cbd?

Man there has to be a tons of local stuff out your way, consult the oracle Google local cannabis events tends to be alot of stuff on Facebook and possibly reddit as well. If there isn’t any start making some? It really is awesome to see people come together and share their passion for the plant.

2 Likes

I have no idea what to do. So I’ll just leave it for another day. As of yesterday I found out it existed ? It’s like a party ? A hang out ? BYOW ? Idk

1 Like

It’s all those things and more brother a way for local artists and vendors to get to know one another, swap genetics, fundraising etc. If you like we could dm tomorrow and I could help you search for events in your area

2 Likes

Oh that be so nice ! I appreciate it. I’m not well versed with things like that.

1 Like

Searching for NL2 x NL2/NL5 from Crickets & Cicadas

Who knows? I get high when I smoke it so I know there’s THC in there, hard to know about CBD

2 Likes