Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Ignore the @ gmo, try contacting Gmohouseofclones@gmail.com or searching him up on IG. He holds CBH last I saw and is 100% legit and great seller. I thought he was here, but may be under a different user name.

5 Likes

I can vouch for gmo house of clones. Definitely a professional. I found him through weedus discord. He does have the Cuban Black haze. Links are allowed here as far as I know…?

1 Like

It says on his site…

FREE SHIPPING…
ON ALL CANADIAN ORDERS OVER $99

OR ON ALL U.S. ORDERS OVER $129

so he must ship there

3 Likes

Those are some really nice crosses! I’ve heard nothing but good things about moonbow so I see why it means so much to you! I’ll pm you so we can try to work something out

1 Like

Hey @Smooth I gotta correct myself brother, lol I found a container of Buddha’s Cane I had forgotten about! So, I have plenty… also listing them now.

7 Likes

@420noob was looking for some. @JohnnyPotseed Johnny P has some Noob.

1 Like

You forgot THCeed. LOL :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yep got that bud but when I typed in my address it says doesn’t ship to that location so that is what I am going with since it wouldn’t let me complete my order with my addy. Maybe he doesn’t deliver to my state idk but definitely not my address apparently :rofl::rofl:.

I would contact him…I only have 2 Buddhas Cane seeds left…if you have no luck you’re welcome to them.

2 Likes

I got it figured out thanks! I do t know why it was saying wouldn’t delivery to my address but it’ll delivery a mile away :thinking:. Anyways Got em thanks man!

3 Likes

looking for purple urkle or gdp, have lots to trade, send me a message :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i have some duckweb. Not sure if that helps. 3 fem beans.

2 Likes

Umm…I’m actually gonna be harvesting Purple Lamborghini F3’s soon! :thinking:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@splinter7 -
Thanks for the response bud. There’s some pink-ass pics of them buds online! Lol. :crazy_face:
Though it does sound sweet, @PeaceCoast is actually gonna be sending some. :smiley:

7 Likes

Are you looking for anything paritcular ?

1 Like

hey buddy. thanks for asking.

i prefer fems, but anything might do to get the hit list done:

Champagne or Champagne Hashplant.
Molokai Frost
White Widow (like Joey’s or something good)
White Rhino or a Blue Rhino (I really want this old blueberry x rhino from 2000)
Deathstar s1 or bx.
Pot of Gold or good Master Kush/Skunk1 proxy (I got this one)
Nigerian Mango

I have a lot of variety potentially for trade. 2 to 12 beans each or so. lots of fems, some autos and regs. if you have any of these let me know. I might have something you could use.

Any cool, classic sorts of strains welcomed think God Bud, Sweet tooth, NL5, etc. I prefer fems, but regs might do. I like the stank. I don’t need a lot of beans per strain.

5 Likes

I have a pack of CSI’s pound town still. Open to doc d, and obviously my username checks out. Please no f2’s you made and I’d prefer no 88g13 males from bodhi if possible.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have none of those.

what do you have? that’s my wish list. i grow all sorts of stuff. i like classics, hawaiians, slightly tamed land races, 90s and early 00s stuff. I also like anything that is stupidly frosty.

I may have 4 of those web beans. Usually there are four from that guy, but i haven’t actually opened up the pack to check. There are least 3 though. F2s, supposed to be berry, pine and lemon.

1 Like

do you have any fems? regs are so hard for me toe deal with. i have to do an extra op just to fill the tent.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have any fems, ran out of them recently. Looking to restock them myself.
No worries, I thought id ask. :slightly_smiling_face: