Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I might have some to part with. Dont know if I’ll check tonight though.
…is that Duckweb still on the table?
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yes. i don’t need a lot of the molokai. i just run 1 or two at a time per strain. if i could just get a single female and get some flower to my old man that would be sweet.

2 Likes

I can send you some LSGTK fems.

1 Like

sounds nice. let me see if this molokai frost comes to fruition and I’ll get back to you.

LSG is Lemon Sour Giesel?

edit: ok, i saw. if I don’t get the molokai you got it.

1 Like

um can you park some of that Purple Lambo in my garage plz, I can wait lol

12 Likes

Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush
I can send you some, regardless.

2 Likes

ok cool. lennon…lol. I think I saw you growing this a few months back.

1 Like

if u find that champaign hashplant lmk… pretty rare strain now hope he doesnt mind me tagging him but @AzSeaindooin420 did a white rhino seedrun last year and might be up for a trade

2 Likes

His White Rhinos are regs, if it matters.

2 Likes

it’s been over 20 years since i had champagne. it was life changing. i didn’t know you could get that doped up from weed at the time. we had some sort of outdoor ‘red bud’ at the time that made our eyes feel like they were going to pop out. really weird sativa in contrast to the champagne bud and dromamine.

1 Like

it does sort of. i don’t mind sorting through things, but i would prefer fems of a good cut.

1 Like

Yes, some nice pictures of it up on my thread.

Sonoma seeds is terrible. My first grow ever was one of theirs and it was shit

1 Like

I grew out a cross of Subcool’s Jack the Ripper x Moonbow 112, and it was fantastic. It’s gonna be my next run because the first was impressive.

1 Like

HOW IS THIS NOT A STANDARD SEX JOKE!!!

9 Likes

:rofl: Park it over here baby

5 Likes

Whoa!!

Keep me in the loop, would love to try and trade you for some of those beauties!

2 Likes

You looking for Molokai Frost? MIGHT have it, I’ll look, but pretty sure it’s “in da Stash”. I’ll report back., SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Where you at? (I know, not “proper English”, but what’s “proper” these days? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Speak of the devil.
@PeaceCoast’s letter just arrived, lol.
Thank you friend!

All y’all interested in the Purple Lambo…
I’ll get with ya in a few weeks. :wink::+1:t2:

5 Likes

@blowdout2269 is gonna be Oprah in a few weeks lmao

YOU get a purple Lambo and YOU get a purple Lambo! Everyone in the audience gets a purple Lambo! :rofl:

10 Likes