PM inbound!

@Wizdom good tastes growmie :v: :wink:

3 Likes

Great minds lol :laughing:

If you make F2s ill be :eyes: patiently

All the best @Pigeonman, Hope the Mrs is feeling better :v:

9 Likes

You know me all too well :rofl: :blush: :sweat_smile:

I’ve been doing lots of trades to build up my Bohdi collection to then make a Bohdi F2 collection for sharing all the :fire: !

21 Likes

When the :fire: hits that mailbox

29xp-meme-articleLarge-v3

14 Likes

I’ve got a partial pack of black triangle. I’d throw in if someone is on the cusp on doing a seed run.

10 Likes

I hate to bear bad news but as for an f2 seedrun, it’s probably a ways away in time. Because Bodhi is still selling his BT f1 packs that he re-released a year or so ago.

Headiegardens is on holiday but Shoe may have it when the HG site returns.

There was a Black Triangle repro. done here several years ago. So f2 seeds def. can be found.

9 Likes

I should be able to send a clone of a couple of your wants at some point over 2024. If you’re US bound.
Hopefully I’ll find a few keepers. Will keep you in mind when I pop them

1 Like

Do you know who is currently selling the BT F1’s? Definitely on my list!! Didn’t know they were still available.

2 Likes

I bought mine from great lakes genetics this past year. Looks like they are out of stock there now, but may pop up again in the future.

Personally, I don’t have much of an issue with reproducing seeds of still available genetics to share with the community. I think it would be wrong to sell those seeds however and undercut the breeder. I will likely do my own seed increase of a different still available strain in the near future.

I have 3 BT growing now, one of which I’ve kept a cut from. I wouldn’t run out and buy another pack, because there are other things higher on my list (some of which are also bodhi), but at the same same time I wouldn’t mind having a few more stashed away.

4 Likes

This is an interesting one… if I were voting, I don’t know which way I’d land. He’s still selling his F1 packs, yes, but they were discontinued for quite some time and the Deadly G dad is already long-since retired so he can’t make any more. As you mentioned, we’ve already done a co-op run on the forum. Does that count as a current line or a dead one? :thinking:

4 Likes

The deadly g version is completely different all together that is black triangle remix the black triangle has always been his other ghash male he found @Cormoran

3 Likes

Speakeasy just had it but looks like they sold out. It gets restocked regularly though.

They are sold out of the US shops that i checked this morning but Bodhi could release more. I will let you know in a DM @joker if i spot BT again.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the bt is done since he retired the male. I vaguely recall something about the last restock emptied his Frig for the g13hp male. I don’t think more bt are going to show up

6 Likes

Got F2’s coming down the pipe brother, you guys will be SURE to get some, promise. @Wizdom @Pigeonman

11 Likes

Here is Bodhi’s thoughts on this which he posted here on OG in 2019:

In paragraph 10 he states:
“ fgens current lines: personal/friends/family… sure, but not for general distribution . i would prefer that you focus on lines that need reproduction over things that are currently stocked by bodhi seeds.”

So to honor Bodhi’s wishes, it would be good to wait for a strain to be clearly unavailable for sale, before f2-ing it and publicly giving it out to several dozens of people (up to 150 people) on OG.

11 Likes

Bt f2 are coming?

5 Likes

A lot has changed since 2019 and his partnership with berner. I’ve always been respectful of breeders wishes in the past but these days these guys “generally speaking” are raking in 100s of thousands a year in not into the mills. If they’re selling seeds you should be able to do whatever you want with them, testers/giveaways are another story “just my opinion”.

7 Likes

…and your opinion is agreed with, at least by me. When I buy seeds, or a clone, I own them.

6 Likes

Fortunately for us the berner thing was short-lived and over with.

You can do what you like w seeds you bought but Bodhi feeds his 4 kids w seed pack sales, and now has an ex-wife he probably pays support to so please consider it.

8 Likes