Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

This is very helpful to hear. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s also a very general way of looking at it. Some people live in the middle of nowhere and can sell seeds online and have very little expenses. Maybe theyā€™re even in their moms basement. They just cross some cookies x cookies = frost cheat code with shitty high and sell maybe a couple years and then theyre gone.

1 Like

I buy so much Bodhi gear per year Iā€™m feeding at least one of those kids. It was his choice to get in bed with berner, I still respect the shit out of that guy but donā€™t let his looks fool you heā€™s doing very well for himself.

8 Likes

And that child appreciates you feeding her or him. (They did request more pizza.)

It sounds like the Ghash male strains may not be coming back unless the shops have some tucked-away.

EDIT
If you have a Bodhi strain you think should be f2-ed, iā€™m sure the OG co-op would be interested to hear about it and the members of OG would be grateful to you. Esp. if itā€™s a now a ā€œdeadā€ strain.

12 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Appalachia, snow lotus, and g13 males are gone. I know some people in the Bodhi thread would have absolute clarity about this

6 Likes

Also Wookie 15, OMG and SSDD males are gone.
Unsure if weā€™ll see more from these males: Kashmir and Strawberry Milk.
The Purple Unicorn f3 dad strains are still being released regularly.

8 Likes

The omg male is one I missed so far. Iā€™ll be watching for those f2 for sure :grin::rofl:

2 Likes

I thought the co-op was supposed to be F1 open pollenation?

1 Like

I have some Soar F2 (omg cross) from Bodhi if interested PM me :dizzy:

10 Likes

F1 open pollination gives you F2.

Iā€™m not advocating for co-op support of F2 Black Triangle, just generally expressing my personal views on the matter. Is it very different if I found a nice clone of Black Triangle and offered it to everyone free of charge? In my opinion, not substantially different.

I respect the effort that goes into breeding, but itā€™s my view that breeders donā€™t retain any specific rights or ownership over their lines. That said, Iā€™m not by any means going out of my way to undercut peopleā€™s work and would generally urge folks to support breeders through buying direct from them.

7 Likes

Ok lol thanks, I donā€™t have a very good knowledge on how all the terms work.

2 Likes

Also, although Iā€™m new here and am not fully clear on co-op ins and outs, I donā€™t think starting with F1 is a strict requirement. Itā€™s more along the lines of any reproduction-worthy strains that are not directly for sale from the breeder. You could have a really nice F8 line that a breeder has abandoned, or if they pass away for instance, that strain could be eligible.

6 Likes

Ya itā€™s a vote so can vary based on co-op group. Ok so it was start with f1s to make f2s then ok (I did some reading lol).

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

Looking for the following

1. Cheese (UK/Exodus), blue cheese
  2. Any Spice of Life gear :slight_smile:
  3. Any Chimera/Breeders Retail gear

Let me know if you are interested in trading, I can send a comprehensive list.

8 Likes

If you are in :canada: I have a mother plant to send you cuts if interested. Just shoot me a PM.

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

@Pigeonman does she have that funky mouldy blue cheese smell?

2 Likes

@Loggershands as Iā€™m not a blue cheese fan I canā€™t confirmā€¦ but cheesy for shure! Been growing it for 4+ years, it takes S.Ontario falls like a champ into october with no issues. :ok

8 Likes

@Pigeonman would you be down for a trade in the future? (Canā€™t do cuts till itā€™s warmer, more rural location) I would love to have a cheesy cut to run. I miss that stanky cheese smell :grin:. Iā€™ve got beans that you might like!

2 Likes

@Loggershands for sure growmie! Getting this cut around means if anything goes wrong I can call in favours! :rofl: :+1:

10 Likes

Nice! Spread the love! Score some beans! Get a little insurance policy! Itā€™s a win-win-win my man!

Thanks mate! Iā€™ll circle back around down the line. :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

3 Likes