Wicksfamilyfarms on IG seeds

Monkey puzzle on IG seeds

Crickets and cicada seeds

Cuban black haze pure or crosses.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Ah cool! So youā€™re @Fat_Man as well?
Is it allowed here, to have 2 accounts?
Try posting your own pictures or at least screenshot them in a way, that i canā€™t see from where they come :wink:

Edit: Seems like you was @Fat_Man and you was suspended for ā€œmeltdownā€.
So i guess youā€™ll not be here much longer.
Adios chico :grin:

26 Likes

Oh wow, good catch on that!

7 Likes

He made it easy :laughing:

8 Likes

:rofl:

@CaptainNemo, TBH the whole ā€œwiping out your seed dickā€ thing is not really the OG activity that Iā€™m familiar with but itā€™s sure as heck amusing to watch.

Then again I do have a fever and Iā€™m watching a Troma movie on no sleep so I have my own issues.

:laughing:

15 Likes

I was done reading when the classic collector of rare pks asked about trading for Akbb pksā€¦:laughing::walking_man:t5:ā€ā™‚

7 Likes

:grin:

Get well soon! @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Still in like jail, thanks @CaptainNemo you growmie from another homie!

:v:

2 Likes

Sock Puppets in da houseā€¦ lol

@Pigeonman

good eye! @CaptainNemo

6 Likes

9 Likes

Good catch @CaptainNemo that account was made the same day the other one got banned!

10 Likes

Looking for some Fruity Pebbles OG S1ā€™s or IC. If anyone has them shoot me a pm and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks.

5 Likes

What is IC? I think I have F4 that Jaws did.

3 Likes

In cross.
I ran the F4ā€™s and found some nice plants but not what in after. Thanks though. Thereā€™s a nice lime/citrus pheno in the F4ā€™s.

Edit - after further evaluation, there may be dry cereal pheno. The cure will tell all.

2 Likes

hey Bobby, i saw this post while looking around the net for some electric hashplant seeds still in stockā€¦ i had two in my cart the other day on greatlakesgenetics and didnt pull the trigger fast enough, then gone a few hours laterā€¦

ill wait around for a restock but not sure if itā€™ll happen or not, in the meantime i figured id offer a tradeā€¦ unfortunately i have no black widow or related work, but i do have loads of other stuff. I made a good amount of stock from a mr nice super silver haze male to an old ssh cut ive had for over a decade, very nice narrow leaf sativa with a unique spicy piney catpiss dank smell and great uplifting highā€¦

aside from that ive bred extensively for hearty outdoor plants and a handful of og cuts and seedstock including the royal kush/oilspill line, chem 91, triangle kush, topanga og, tahoe, a couple of sour diesel cuts, and others

so there ya have the tip of the iceberg, let me know if thereā€™s anything else youā€™re lookin for, and ill also remember to keep my eye out for some black widow, ill ask around in fact with some usual suspects

looks like you do some great interesting work and have good vibes to spread trying to sleuth out the funk for your friends

8 Likes

Any canadians have any cannardo gear for trade?

Iā€™ve got about 85 - 90% of that you seekā€¦BUT not interested in any trades!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

@misterbee walks away and drops mic ā€¦ā€¦ :microphone:

13 Likes

I think it was an epic slap in the face for his hoity toity shit starting attitude.

13 Likes