Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@CanuckistanPete @THCeed I’m still kind of “window shopping” around. I’m trying to get a game plan for spring. So just doing a bunch of digging.

2 Likes

Let me know if you want 'em.

2 Likes

The help depot has subcool closeout sale. 3 strains left.

3 Likes

What year Sensi BD?

1 Like

Puh… A few years.
2014/15 i assume, but idk for sure.

you 2 i’m dying but that is the truth haha

1 Like

Those fans are so great! A growers staple for sure. I always watch for them on sale. Great fans for a very reasonable price.

1 Like

Anyone have any blackberry Kush seeds? Looks like there was a run years back. Been on the hunt a long time. Let me know what you want for them. I made a bunch of bodhi vintage hawaiian indica x purple unicorn that is real nice if that entices you.

6 Likes

Have some Guerrero that I recently OP’d with 7m, 5f. Most were minty/menthol, but one was of a more savory one might say garlic nature. If this interests you, pm with what you would want to trade.

6 Likes

Hey brother, you’re one of a few of us who have been hunting that one. No luck so far finding the real deal. HMU if you get any leads

6 Likes

BLACKBERRY * CHEESE #1 {INDICA DOM}
BLACKBERRY * CHEESE #1 {SATIVA DOM}
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH * LBL {F1}
BLACKBERRY COOKIES
BLACKBERRY KUSH {S2}
BLACKBERRY KUSH {SELVED}
BLACKBERRY KUSH * ALIENDAWG {F3}
BLACKBERRY KUSH BX1{F2}
BLACKBERRY SURPRISE
BLACKBERRY TRAINWRECK #48
BLACKBERRY WIDOW
BLACKBERRY WIDOW * APOLLO TRIPS

humm …

15 Likes

Nifty! What did you use for the BX1? Kimbo?

1 Like

Lots of black berry strains there

1 Like

BLACK NAPALM {F-1}
BLACK ROSE {F-9}
BLACK VALLEY {F-1}
BLACKBERRY {F-2}
BLACKBERRY {F3}
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH {BLACKBERRY ROCK}
BLACKBERRY COOKIES {F1}
BLACKBERRY COOKIES {F2}
BLACKBERRY HI-C {F1-V1}
BLACKBERRY HI-C {F1-V2}
BLACKBERRY MED’S {F1}
BLACKBERRY MED’S {F2}
BLACKBERRY SAVER {F-1}
BLACKBERRY SODA {F1}
BLACKBERRY SODA {F2}

yup …

8 Likes

Was your cut the Cannabella version, or?
You always have such sick lists @JAWS :nauseated_face::bear::boxing_glove::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

those are nice fans, can’t beat the price either.

1 Like

Thanks @Smooth I got that.

2 Likes

Thank you but most of my packs are 150-300 a pack. If you had some early 90’s Sensi I would consider but after Nevil left Sensi they went to crap

2 Likes

Well, at least what you looking for is quite expensive stuff :wink:
If i had a early 90’s version i would do a repro and not trade it for some pack with a NewG.

1 Like

Well considering I’m not a “newG” I was a old school member here in the mid 2000’s before OG got shit down.

When actual newG is asking me what I have for trade for there “Sensi “ pack and alls I have is Rare Snow High , and similar raw heirlooms, I find it amusing. With that said, have fun with your “Sensi stock “ and I’ll stick to my rare heirloom / classic stock! :wink:

3 Likes