Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@Yetigrows

:exploding_head:

:hugs:

:heart:

7 Likes

Got some of dat stinky CAT P.SS!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve got quite a few Mephisto beans Iā€™d be down to trade.

5 Likes

Led will take care of you if youā€™re trading Mephisto!!

5 Likes

@TestOfOath saw in the original thread that youā€™re looking for Larry OG. I have some I can send you. No trade needed. PM me if interested.

12 Likes

You got room for one more in that Larry OG Line??? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I donā€™t think I even have a 10 pack, but if @TestOfOath doesnā€™t want them, theyā€™re all yours @misterbee.

4 Likes

Just had THREE FLIPS OF JACALYN hand-delivered to my door!! I guess the Mail Carrier was overjoyed that was the ONLY parcel of Mail. You know I THANK YA, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

trade complete!
pleasure doing business with you, sir.
spread them far and wide.

4 Likes

Howdy @LedZeppelin I made a bunch of Mephisto Double Grape S1 seeds. Very good growers.

11 Likes

Awwā€¦

Canā€™t get no love for either of these?
RDT_20220712_1250027213158027237048508

37 Likes

AMAZING ARTEORK @Yetigrows !!!
Fantastic work @MikeyDread !!

3 Likes

Did you get sorted @LedZeppelin ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome brother.

5 Likes

You would be silly to think @Yetigrows beans r not worry in comparison. All his parents are Mephisto! And now heā€™s making graphics ! Could the guy be anymore serious about his offspring :crazy_face:

A while ago I got double grape and strawberry short crack in a trade from him and hands down one of the best flavored autos I have tasted to date !

11 Likes

:ok_hand:

Fricken mint

4 Likes

Speaking of, whereā€™s @MikeyDread been? Hasnā€™t been on since late May. Hope all is well

7 Likes

Thatā€™s Mikey Dread did thoseā€¦

Iā€™m more than happy.

10 Likes

They arenā€™t from Bodhi but I have a good stash of Cannaventureā€™s Urkle Berry II which is Purple Urkle x Blueberry, very nice. It has been discontinued for quite a while.
Short plants unless you run outdoors the whole summer as I didā€¦then youā€™ll get something about 1m80cm x 1m50cm or so. Took me a whole weekend to harvest.
Shout me up if youā€™re interested.
Cheers.

8 Likes

I will take the lack of response to mean yes, lol.