Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I have some mephesito in original packs of you are still looking.

1 Like

Cool man! I’ll send ya a PM.

1 Like

I’ll gladly get in that “Beggar’s Line” for some of those. Will sling them far and wide, FULL CREDIT given to you, of course. If not, THANKS anyway!! SS/BW,mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Dang…just when the Party was dying down, you arrive and “crank the music up again!!”
Yes, SIR, @Yetigrows strikes again with STUNNING effects, simply breathtaking. CONGRATS, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I am so happy you’re back @misterbee

Saw a relative of yours this morning visiting the Mexican Sunflowers in my yard…

16 Likes

My WAYWARD CUZ, everyone wondered where he had gotten off to!! Reassured he’s still gainfully employed. I’ll let all at the “Family Reunion” know. Enjoy a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Cuz still hopped up on that good pollen. Never change cuz! Bwahahaha.

5 Likes

CHEECH WIZARD HOARDERS: Looking to score some of these in a Trade. I have MOST of Sebring’s Inventory…MOST!! Name your price, will even consider TWO Varieties for ONE of that. “Anywho”, putting it out there. EVERYBODY, enjoy a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Got a bunch of stuff for trade. Some things I’m looking for/interested in - Blue Tara F2, Orange Sunshine F2, Silver Mountain F2, Eternal Sunshine, NL#2 x 88g13hp, sours/piffs/hazes, Thai…

Click For List

Digital Genetics
-Purple Trainwreck (Trainwreck x Mendo Purps) x The Wifi Connection (White Fire OG #3 x Snow Lotus) Reg full pack
Mass Medical Strains
-Goji Pupil (Goji OG x Star Pupil) OD ONLY Fem ~8 seeds left
-Hazy Pupil Fem 3 seed freebie pack
AK Bean Brains
-Purple Hindu Kush x Durban’s Poison - 6 seed freebie
Seedsman
-White Widow Reg - 3 seed freebie
-Skunk #1 - 3 seed freebie
GLG Freebies
-Ma Gooey x Runaway Bride - 6 seeds
-Brown Sugar x Cake Fighter - 6 seeds
Olympia Genetics
-Pure Sour Apple Cookies (Sour Apple x LA Pure Kush) x Snaggle Tooth Regs full pack
-Alien Cake F2 Reg freebies, about 17 seeds
Exotic Genetix
-Rainbow G (Sunny G x Rainbow Chip) Reg 3 seed freebie pack
Red Eyed Genetics
-Locktite (GG4 x Mt Rainer) Reg 3 seed freebie pack
Pistil Positive Creations
-Pistil Foot (Gas Leak x Gorilla Grodd) Regs 3 seed freebie pack
Other
-3 reg seeds of Oyster Crackers
-OGer x UEL 2020 Regs 13 seeds
-Bodhi Black Triangle F3 - I have about 65 of these seeds from Craigson15 lol
-Bodhi Mother’s Milk F2, Heavenly Hashplant x Mother’s Milk mix - Some of these are MM F2, some are Heavenly Hashplant x MM. 16 regular seeds
-Gelato 33 x Mother’s Hashplant Regs approx 40 seeds

14 Likes

Have some Blue Tara and silver mountain if you’re in need @VAhomegrown

6 Likes

I have some Lipsmacker s1 I made from a pack of exotic genetix. I also crossed it to a bubba kush. Both fem photos. I can post some pics or you can check out my journal “mephisto crosses….”. Also still have some blackstrap fem auto crosses left (I’ll have to look and see how many)

I’m after some orange goji or triangle kush. If you don’t have those, you can lmk what you do have. I only have 1 or 2 bodhi strains so that would work too.

6 Likes

I’ll be making orange goji seed on my upcoming grow

14 Likes

Awesome! Yea shoot me a message!

4 Likes

how was the phenos of lip smackers you got ? id love to see some pics!

3 Likes

Just a short announcement, folks
I’m offering up cuttings of Pure Frankenstein on my hall of genetics thread, for those interested.
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/641
:+1:

10 Likes

@204medismoke

Here are some pics… this is a clone I took off of the Lipsmacker, reversed and pollinated for the s1…

Here’s the mom….

First pic, she’s on the right. The darker one.
The 2nd and 3rd pics… Lower buds.

At chop

After dry and trim

33 Likes

AFTER this Heat Wave chills out (if it ever does!!), I would love a few cuttings!! I’ll GLADLY pay the Freight. Enjoy your weekend, stay hydrated, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Why don’tcha let me drop $40 on ya? PM that PayPal Info again. DON’T SHIP UNTIL WEATHER BREAKS!!!

4 Likes

@204medismoke

Also, the only 2 females I got were definitely different! The one pictured above smelled gassy, the one below smelled fruity. Both super dense. But this one was a lot shorter. Stretched hardly at all. The hairs were swirly like an ice cream cone lol

Here’s the other pheno I got

Early on

Almost ready

And a tester nug I took off the very bottom

Comparison pic. The one I used for the s1 on the left

Both in 1 gal coco w jacks. Veg and flower the same amount of time. Grew completely different. But both were :fire:. I wanted to keep a few clones of each but had to take everything down after that run. I have 5 regs left and really want to make f2 lol

I got about 2.5 oz off the left one, 1.5 off the one on the right.

I have 2 s1 babies in their second week now :grin:

23 Likes

amazing! nice work!! i will keep these in mind and get back to you in future thank you!

damn thats sick both look great but i agree left looks better. and you still have regs left haha nice watch you find a better pheno yet.

3 Likes

@hollyho all out of likes! I will swing back around! That Lipsmacker!!? Absolutely beautiful plants, thanks for sharing a few extra pictures! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Those subtle burnt tips :green_heart::heart_eyes: True professional!

☆DJSF

7 Likes