Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I have Orangeade X Grape God - it is good? Looks very Metal in flower.

28 Likes

This sounds very interesting, I like it! Awesome! Don’t give up, a few things I’ve been seeking for well over 5 years have recently come to me. I like your persistence already my friend

2 Likes

Checking my guy to see if he has any left. GL

13 Likes

I was wrong , he has the GGG offering diamonds and dust, my bad @420noob sorry to get your hopes up. Damn name similarities :man_facepalming:t2:

No worries bud. I was pretty sure it was diamonds and dust.lol I’ve been looking for even a company that ever produced seeds and can’t find anywhere. Only place is shows up is as flower in dispensary by a company called virtue. @topshelftrees1
I don’t pick no slouches lol.
https://www.iheartjane.com/products/24036/virtue-diamond-dust

1 Like

Possibly this is what you’re looking for?

3 Likes

Ya they don’t give ya much there huh? :thinking: it’s gotta be out there somewhere! Took me 5+ years to find Chemmy jones f1’s , you’ll find em.

2 Likes

Oh man another one…. This is why it’s so confusing and tough to find stuff sometimes. We need like weed copyrights :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

No different cross all together. Look at the iheartjane link it’s not the same.

3 Likes

Making it all the more confusing

1 Like

https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/diamond--dust/
It was originally called SBD19 from east la in 2014

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: on another note! No way, the “ Holmes matrix “ I remember reading about that in high times gotta be 15 years ago, the terpene finding algorithm “:man_facepalming:t2:

Thank you, man! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to grow her and keep a super grapey mother. It’s a strain super closer to my heart and has been my favorite since then. It was also the strain that got me to appreciate those wonderful grapey terps. I think the closest I’ve got to growing supernatural was grape crinkle auto ( Canadian crinkle x supernatural x ripleys og auto ) which was very close. But not quite supernatural. I’ve got some B-natty which I’ve snagged from strainly. A cross of supernatural x blueberry bang bang that was only available through exotic Genetix gold or silver build a box. Which I might hunt through for a supernat dominant pheno.

Here is the grape crinkle I grew last run.

25 Likes

Ahh grape god haven’t heard that in a while. This was last one I grew. Reminded me of grape jelly in flavor. Was very good smoke. I’ll have to check to see if I got any seeds left. Been a while if I do I should probably do seed run on them as they are pretty old lol.

25 Likes

Hola Gang

I was told that Crinkle was closer to Blueberry
I have some of those Crinkle original I should
do an increase of them soon.

Bare

24 Likes

Hell yes! That’s a killer strain!
You and @BIGJ should preserve both

7 Likes

Grew that stuff for years. Great smoke.

DO IT!

4 Likes

Yes please! The crinkle is legendary.

2 Likes

I have some Grape Crinkle x Fire OG auto. That G.C. sure pumps out the sweet resin. Very impressed by it

4 Likes

Looking to trade:

My DLA 14 (Jalalabad x 88g13hp) for
Your Jalalagod (Jalalabad x OMG)

Thanks for looking :beers:

3 Likes