Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Will trade Thailand landrace x Ducksfoot for.

Original Sensi star.
Jarilla de Sinaloa
Madagascar Zamal
MOB
The One
BOEL
Strayfox Afghani
Ortega Mexican Death Sativa
Original 80 California sensi
Garlic phenotype Guerrero
Acapulco Gold PM resistance old school.
Old school Punto Rojo Gold phenotypes
Classic Skunk Flying Dutchman
Hero Skunk
Garlic Skunk
Afghan Skunk
Devil
Hawaiian rarities strains.
Korean Skunk
46c9aaa664574d86834858943501c5b2852a4d9c_2_375x500

19 Likes

I’ve been wanting to run a super hazey haze. Anyone have any bandaid haze or any bandaid haze crosses? Any other haze you suggest? I’ve had a few hazes I wouldn’t operate heavy machinery on… I’m looking for that.

3 Likes

Looking for Black widow from mr nice or white widow from shanti baba. Ive grown greenhouse White widow years ago and found a nice pheno but ive read that these are the two places to get the best version lately. I would rather buy them direct from the breeders but cant seem to source it. 98 aloha dirty widz pheno sounds great as well but not sure if its a legit thing or not. I found a very skunky widow years ago with a sweet fruity taste and nice alert buzz and want to revisit the line and would like to try either of the ones mentioned. Cheers

7 Likes

Supernatural by Exotic Genetix is still on my radar. Along with The Flav by subcool or Spacedawg/Space Queen.

I plan on doing a preservation run with the supernatural and will happily give back the offspring back to the generous donor. I just posted on thcfarmers too in hopes of finding someone who still has this elusive strain in their vault. One person reached out claiming to have some so cross your fingers they are legitimate.

2 Likes

Don’t suppose anyone is sitting on any Outback Haze or crosses of it they’d be willing to trade for?

Also any NH21 stuff…

5 Likes

Maybe @misterbee still has some of these that @GregOG passed wholesale to him?

8 Likes

Is that the “HAWAIIAN HAZE” or “HAWAIIAN BOMB”, as it was also known as? If so, yes, I have more. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Swami did call it Hawaiian Haze that’s the one!

6 Likes

Who was it looking for 'em? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@HolyAngel @misterbee

5 Likes

It was me looking em. Can trade or something if you want ^^

3 Likes

Hazes make me extra awesome at just about everything… Then I laugh at how stupid I am and how I shouldn’t interact with sober folk. Some just don’t appreciate friendly chatty stoners the way they should. :joy:

I’d like to find a pack of watermelon z for preservation and hunting purposes. If anyone has one I will open my vault. Will consider other related genetics and Z genetics. It’s the first Z strain I grew, I’ve grown some autos based on it as well and they’ve always impressed. I’d like to get a look at her in the flesh. I hold Z and like her a lot as well. Am I crazy to think Watermelon Z might be the better plant/strain?

5 Likes

I would be interested in a trade if you have enough.

3 Likes

No need, PM “personals”, I’ll get a Flip off to ya AFTER the weekend (Wife finally will be in a Boot, freeing me up to get out). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

"DITTO", SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would trade some inherited seeds that stayed in a refrigerator for 20 years. They are germinating at 100% so far. For Haze or Hawaiian anything. I’m just about to flip a Maui Wowie into flower. I’m trying to find whatever “Hawaiian” I smoked back in 1978.

6 Likes

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar :facepunch:t2: much much respect for all that you do bro

2 Likes

10 Likes

I have some F2’s a buddy made of Bodhi’s Snow Queen he did give me a couple vials so I could definitely throw you some if it interests you @CocoaCoir

If not no big deal but just thought I’d mention it!

:v:

5 Likes

Here is my collection. My gems I am willing to part with for Supernatural by Exotic Genetix. Plenty of Mephisto autos as well.

Mephisto
Crème de la Chem
Cosmic queen
Grape crinkle
4 assed monkey
Skywalker
Sour stomper
Sour crack
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Toof decay
Fantasmo express
Chemdogging
3 bears og
Orange diesel
Orange-utan
Grape crush
Ripleys og
Grape Dane
Buried wine
Jammy dodgers
Wookie special
Grapey walter
Aunt Ginny elixir Cbd
And almost every mephisto freebie.

Night owl
Space station orange v1
Grape crinkle x cosmic queen
Triple grape

Tga/subcool
Space Jill
Spacedawg
Lord licorice

Exotic genetix
Star fighter f2
Grape jubilee
B-natty

Bodhi
Cherry trance
Sunshine daydream

Rocbud
Blueberry faygo
Grape god

Gage green
Grape stomper

Green point seeds
Gunslinger

Next generation seeds
Romulan
Grape god

Some of these I’ve been very apprehensive on giving up but honestly with my love for Supernatural as a strain and determination for this project—I’m willing to part with them to a good home. I’ve also timestamped with my name to prove these are mine

This has been years and years of accumulating seeds from 2012/2015 to now. Some of these gems were from my sister who lived in California at the time before her passing. She was a wonderful and beautiful soul and helped me appreciate this plant. If anyone could spare just one or two seeds from their vault, you will be repaid 3x with the offspring and given credit for this major preservation run to keep a strain I’ve been chasing after since the last I smoked it last (2013).

18 Likes