Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

i was a bit taken back as well but ya i ask for some so he had every right to ask the same of me, that’s something i can respect.

but ya funny …

25 Likes

Pretty rad to see @inhumantheory willing to give up his whole seed collection for this one pack and this thread and community comes through. Hope u find what u are looking for!

I have (red Lebanese hp x puck hp) f2 seeds I made myself I’m open to trading, Not looking for anything specific, I prefer older heirloom and landrace variety’s, plants that will dump hash, and maybe a euphoric psychedelic sativa strain that’s manageable to grow, open to any offers.
Few things I have in mind

Panama red
Akbb or nature farmer chocolate Thai
Watermelon hp
Bodhi kush 4 crosses
Any crickets and cicada gear (I have a puck bx3, nl1 x thh to trade)
Freeborn selections
Dynasty- pineapple fields or kali Snapple bx

13 Likes

Yeah I’ve just been burned one too many times on the social media when it comes to trading. Almost lost a good amount of money from someone who claimed to have supernatural. I just get a little anxious is all but now that I see @JAWS has a good rep around the community with plenty vouching for him I’m not so worried anymore. And that fact that he is willing to dip into his vault is extremely generous and amazing. I really love to get to that point in the community as well. I can’t wait to give back and spread the love. Thank you guys for helping me out find the one and only strain I’ve always wanted to grow. :pray::call_me_hand:

27 Likes

@jaws is a stand up dude and good guy, I definitely get your concern with the internet though and scammers.

12 Likes

@JAWS is very legit and even though I haven’t swapped anything with him yet, I know multiple people who have without any issues , I understand asking for that but with him I wouldn’t worry at all!

9 Likes

@JAWS is definitely as stand up as they come, NEVER doesn’t honour what he says, and is about as generous as they come. TRUST ME , I’ve been a recipient of his care packages and it’s mind boggling !
He’s also been a top tier breeder in the Industry for 20+ years and that speaks for itself imo, not many from 20 years ago still going the way he does, only the legends, which imo he is. I’m glad to call him my brother, and he’s become one of my best friends I know I can count on without hesitation. But I do get not knowing as the market is so flooded with chuckers etc. and breeders that it’s impossible to know even 1/2 . A whole new world out there that’s for sure.

16 Likes

Y’all didn’t know each other…

Handled like level headed adults on both side…

Very cool of you to step up for the new dude, I’m sure this experience will make him a regular.

18 Likes

I’m definitely sticking around for the long haul. This place is amazing and very helpful, I can’t wait to give back. A strain I’ve been after for a literal decade and this community really pulled through, and him willing to do that for me is absolutely amazing. To say I’m over the moon about this is an understatement. :pray:

16 Likes

I love it! Also love that you plan to preserve it as that is definitely worthy of preservation and the cross you envisioned sounds great too (even love the name/wordplay) I absolutely love this place and seeing stuff like this, how can it not warm your heart

5 Likes

I have seeds of a strain called “Hawaiian skunk haze” if you want them.

They are also old and I don’t know what the germ rates are like, but if you want them they are yours. I only have 5 seeds of it left though. I also have some seeds I made from a Hawaiian skunk haze mother (crossed to subcool’s deep purple dad). I have more of those seeds. I could send you some of those too if interested.

You can just have them if you want them. They were a freebie I got years ago.

4 Likes

I have a mom of Bodhi’s “Field Trip” which is GSC x sunshine daydream. The GSC seems more dominant to me but it’s a great strain (one of my current favorite). I have to trim up a couple I just put into flower so if you want cuts I could send them out.

6 Likes

Thank You! I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Just fyi, that’s JAWS of JAWS seeds (the breeder).
You can find his seeds for sale at numerous big name seedbanks.

I wouldn’t be worried about trading with him! lol

6 Likes

@inhumantheory

it took a bit of digging but look what i found my friend.

sorry i forgot to put a real time date tag on the table.

peace …

53 Likes

Your collection is ridiculous. I love the peaks we get.

5 Likes

Holy cow :heart_eyes:. I never thought I’d see such a beauty! Thank you so much my friend! The stash box and grape stomper are all yours! If you need anything else from my stash let me know. Thank you so much for this :pray:

18 Likes

was not going to push for anything else "BUT if your offering.

SOUR STOMPER
SOUR CRACK
CHERRY TRANCE

would be very much welcome here with me.

awesome …

17 Likes

20 Likes

You got it, buddy. I got you.

13 Likes

just so i would have a pic.

peace …

20 Likes