Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

excellent i’ll take this to the PM now.

thank you very much …

13 Likes

This is very true as my partner has been wanting to know what I’ve been so excited- hunched over on my phone over. :rofl:

14 Likes

Haha that’s killer! And soooo true ! My wife knows if I’m fully invested though it’s gotta be something important! But we’ve been together 27 years :laughing: that made me lmao this morning !

6 Likes

The granny Mac and the Mac and cheese are pretty decent smoke only things I’ve tried of :billed_cap: granny Mac is great for anxiety

5 Likes

Ohhh really?

2 Likes

I’m about to cry over here

8 Likes

IMG_6494

11 Likes

@JAWS & @inhumantheory , what just happened =

SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!

27 Likes

Super appreciate you looking out I actually have 4 field trip seeds don’t have space right now to take any more clones heard lots of good about that one much love :heart:

3 Likes

The offer stands, so just let me know if you ever want it in the future. I’ll be posting flowering pics of that field trip here soon so you can check her out. Got a couple that just entered week 2.

I still have almost another full pack of field trip to hunt through too and I plan to make f2’s + crosses (for fun) when I do as well.

I also have some of syzygy’s sunshine daydream f2’s going now and will be starting some of his triple sunshine x ssdd soon. He/she was also kind enough to give me a few of Bodhi’s wifi x ssdd seeds and a sunshine daydream f1 seed too.

So I’m planning to do some fun sunshine daydream oriented projects in the coming months. Hoping to find (and/or make) something good!

12 Likes

tenor (3)

8 Likes

@inhumantheory can’t believe you found it, that’s so cool!

Now one of you, or someone, needs to preserve those starfighter packs! I know a guy… :hot_face::joy:

7 Likes

Today I’ll be packing up @JAWS care package :partying_face:. Going to throw some extra extra goodies in there too. Gotta stop at Walgreens to toss in some haribo gummies and other candies.

I have never been more excited, fellas. I’ll be taking a photo of the care package before it is sent off. :grin::grin:

18 Likes

ahh very nice my gfriend loves those gummy candies so she will be snatching those when they arrive.

very cool …

12 Likes

Glad you could find your dream strain. I’m not surprised @JAWS had them. I think he has a salt mine preservation vault under his house :slight_smile:

8 Likes

so whats the deal with the starfighter ?, this is the second time in as many days that some one has said that exact same thing.

are the starfighters wanted/needed these days. i have not really heard a ton of wants for them personally. i love the strain but was in lust with the fpog so i did not do much with the starfighter when she was in rotaion.

humm …

11 Likes

Strayfox put out some F2’s of starfighter, and LED seedz who pheno hunted hippy slayer by bodhi and does great work has an IBL of Starfighter

But I know folks who grab any Starfighter gear and crosses… myself included :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

My kid brother just got access to some old police files that are stored in the Kansas salt mine archive! He’s doing a docu-series about a Kansas-based serial killer (BTK), and he’s the first person to get complete access to the files. They had to transport them in 3 separate vans.
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/treasures-kept-safe-in-salt-mines-below-the-2778029.php

4 Likes

Does led seeds have hippy slayer hybrids?

1 Like

its been known to me from the get go but ya was never aware that there was such a want for her, if i had id made some years ago. might be something i can work on but it will have to wait till the fall. i have this next run prepping and i have a full deck set for the one after that, things change with me all the time but i think im pretty well locked into whats going and what i got on deck for the run after that.

humm interesting …

7 Likes