Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@Jamescoldflame

https://headiegardens.com/product/model-cement-hippy-slayer-pjs-cut-x-durban-ibl/

And this one too

https://headiegardens.com/product/delirious-hippy-slayer-pjs-cut-x-grandaddy-purple-ibl/

I grabbed the model cement last year, but definitely have my eye on that delirious as well!

And this is from shoes website, where he only takes cash currently if that is an issue for anyone, just thought I should mention it…

And check out his other work while you’re looking, his other crosses sound stellar too!

The Bodhi tree is a Boysenberry F4 (Goji OG) x Starfighter F4 cross… I have that one too.

6 Likes

I got my led_seeds order yesterday. Model cement was one of them! And of course Diana 75.

4 Likes

I had my eye on that one for a long time then it went out of stock, and when it came back right when Shoe opened the site back up, I snagged the Diana 75 as well!

It’s out of stock now lol

2 Likes

There were only 2 listed, it looks like we got the last ones. I couldn’t believe they were listed again, since they were out of stock for months before he came back from vacation

1 Like

PJ is also an awesome dude, very knowledgeable, and all his work is amazing from what I’ve seen plus he has experience for decades.

2 Likes

He is a newer member so don’t blame him at all. That being said give him/her (sorry) a few weeks and will have an idea whose solid. Also coming from some of these other forums shadiness abounds. @inhumantheory you will slowly learn that the undesirables don’t really hang out to long on this forum. The mods, members and lemonade joe won’t put up with it. It’s all gravy and hope you get some fire genetics and meet so good people!

12 Likes

Thank you! Very happy I decided to become apart of this community. Very thankful to know the mods are also diligent on keeping the bad apples at bay.

7 Likes

I’m just interested in hippy slayer. Lol.

1 Like

Ohh okay I thought you meant hippy slayer crosses which the first two links are, my mistake lol

I think it was originally released as Bodhi’s Outdoor Skunk Revival hsl unless I’m mixed up… (as in hippy slayer not Hershey squirt like some guys thought)

And Shoe had that one as a bodhi freebie for a while but the cut PJ hunted is absolutely killer from all I’ve seen and heard.

4 Likes

Yeah I meant hs hybrids. I haven’t seen a hs pack in awhile but I’m sure they were available at one time. So unless I wonder upon a cut…hybrids are next best I guess. I was waiting for b’s cut from Matt at goat and monkey…but the universe had other plans.

2 Likes

The cut was released. It’s still out there. Not many hybrids as it wasn’t the most stable in hybrids.

1 Like

Alright, friends! I went ahead and sent my care package over to @JAWS with tracking and added in some extra goodies too! The key to the stash box has also been taped on the top to ensure it doesn’t get lost. Thank you so much to this community and JAWS for being so nice to me.

54 Likes

Now that’s a care package! Lol

6 Likes

That’s bad ass

6 Likes

thank you very my friend. im guessing one of my pm is from you with tracking info, so again that you.

very cool …

14 Likes

This ='s a must…I can’t believe he has those! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’m interested if still up for trade :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Got my attention. Hopefully not too late :grin:

1 Like

Of course my friend. Thank you again. I can’t thank you enough for reuniting me with a strain I’ve been after for so long. Can’t wait to do my preservation run along with my other projects. Definitely feels like a dream.

Enjoy the beans & box and hope your partner enjoys the sweets!

:metal:

11 Likes

I tried to interest @inhumantheory to consider doing a little trading with me but he wasn’t interested in Cap Junky, Chem91 SVA, or CJ91. But that’s okay I’m glad he found his holy grail.

3 Likes