Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for white rhino, medicine man seeds, i missed out on the box but was wondering if anyone can spare a few i would appreciate it.

4 Likes

Beautiful colors ,wow

Hit up @AzSeaindooin420 he may have some left i grew his out and They were some pretty Stellar plants was definitely the plant i remembered.I got some fire last Time he made some good selections

2 Likes

I believe I have a couple let me check. @AzSeaindooin420 is busy with life and hasnā€™t been active lately. Let me check and Iā€™ll let you know.

3 Likes

I am almost positive that you can buy a cut of white rhino from @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

I know a guy @blendmedmedman :wink: , fire me a PM. :v:

6 Likes

HEy everyone, I have a few small lights up for sale or trade on the forum. Willing to trade for seeds.
You can check it out here.

1 Like

Wassup yall itā€™s been awhile but Iā€™m looking to do some trading since Iā€™m getting ready to start growing again. Holla @ me if ya interested.

L-R: Afghangerine, Baked Alaska Fruitcake, Ice Cream Cake 98, Afghan Skunk, Tangie R, Northern Lights #5, Juicy Fruit and Dragonā€™s Blood Hashplant.

ā€¢Afghangerine: Afghan Skunk x Tangie

ā€¢Baked Alaska Fruitcake: Northern Lights x Ice Cream Cake x Mango Haze

Both strains bred by me
ā€¢

15 Likes

Anyone know of a breeder in the USA that offers the Carnival strain from Mass Medical?

Thanks man, she had some beautiful expressions towards the end

1 Like

Save me some of that Dragons Blood Hash Plant, stamps will be on the way Saturdayā€¦ :smiley:

3 Likes

sounds tasty. how do they smoke?

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried the Afghangerine or the Baked Alaska FC Because around the time I bred these strains my sister passed away. So basically that threw me into a deep depressionā€¦I ripped down all my growing equipment and let the grow I had going at that time-die, so im not able to tell u how they smoked. Sorry.

3 Likes

im so sorry for your loss and i did not mean any bad. when will you be ready to grow them and find out, perhaps as a way to honor her in your way

2 Likes

Hola OGā€™s!

Iā€™m just about to start planning my outdoor season and for this iā€™m looking for some trippy,psychedelic , high energy sativas.
I already have some Original Haze, Angola Red & some Snowhigh crosses of @Elpolloloco
Lambsbreath & some stuff of Mr. Nice :grin:

In case any of you hold some 18+ weekers -
I have plenty of stuff to trade :green_heart:

8 Likes

Outdoor season and 18weeks+ :rofl:

Nice greetings from Northern Europe

6 Likes

Easy :wink:

We donā€™t have any frost here and still mostly 20Ā°C during the day :+1:
I have some 25+weeks to see whats possible here :grin:

5 Likes

Anyone happen to have any autos my uncle in Ohio that is just starting to grow wants to give some of them a try while I got lots of other beans but not autos anything is cool not looking for anything in particular

7 Likes

Pretty sure I know a guy @DesertHeartGardens , fire me a PM. :v:

8 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha , Stamps sent for DBHP seedsā€¦Trade. Let me know when they arrive, Thanks

8 Likes