Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@Jhamersburg LMAOOOO @ Bendejo as the recipient’s name :joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha and I was worried about meteor raising flags

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:It’s all good, it’ll still arrive maybe our next trade he can just write B. Jackson instead

2 Likes

Hey brother, I’m putting it together for you now…

1 Like

Did you get the sheelveti I know it’s spelling is wrong @Oldjoints did for the co-op ?

2 Likes

Thank you, Sent you my info.

1 Like

Hey Dude!

Nope - nothing like that :thinking:

Thanks for the hint :green_heart:

1 Like

Waz up, just a question, what do you thing the percentage is on bleeders, out of 10 seeds how much of them will be bleeders you think… :grinning:

It’s 50/50…I recommend that u put a male and female to the side and let them breed so on your next grow you’ll have an increased chance of growing some bleeders

3 Likes

yea, that is what i plan to do , 1 male bleeder and 1 female bleeder

if i get two bleeders… :grinning: @Hashton_Kusha
Cant wait to get them… :star_struck:

2 Likes

Anybody have any blueberry cupcake/muffin seeds/clones?

1 Like

I love growing reg beans…they’re the gift that keeps on giving

3 Likes

I have some BBM F2s

Do you have any kind of pure sativas to trade?

3 Likes

Hey bro,

if you want some let me know.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

I do have a couple bags of Feminized auto pollen left …
Message me for more deets !

2 Likes

Hey BRO

PM incoming :green_heart:

3 Likes

It looks like Carnival is from Ministry of Cannabis? Not finding nothing in the US though.

1 Like

That’s the problem I’m running into also. I’ll just keep asking in this thread and perhaps one day the right person will see the post and either have some or can point me in the right direction. It’s an awfully potent sativa dominant strain.

2 Likes

I know nothing about this strain, but had a few questions. Is the smell important to you? When you say potent sativa, have you smoked any similar stuff?

1 Like

Carnival is a good tasting, nice smelling strain. Only comp I can come up with is a cross a buddy of mine made with Alien Dog and something else.

1 Like