Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I want this too lol. But i never buy Mephisto without doing a seed run with the beans bought first. That’s the only way I can justify the costs per bean they ask but I do love my Meph Genetics. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Another try for long flowering, clear energy Sativas here…

Anybody has some for trade?

I could offer
Blueberry Muffin
Pablos Revenge
Double Cross
Malawi
Bubblegum
some Mr.Nice stuff
FastBuds & Sweet Seeds Autos
Mandarine Cookies
Watermelon Zoda F2s
Lemon Kush S1
Tangie Crosses
& so on

Saludos :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, do you still searching the goji dog?

1 Like

To pms ten chars

2 Likes

Oregon kid has banana og cuts 850 shipped over night…if anyone dares…

1 Like

I saw he had cuts, no idea they were $850 though. My goodness

2 Likes

Yeah it was a deal breaker for me too. Lol

2 Likes

Me too, me too! I love Mephisto genetics. I’m trying to run some of the freebies that I’ve acquired over time. This is sour livers X livers BX

15 Likes

Man that’s jacked he told me 1k . I would pay for one but not ridiculous prices. Like 250 I’m in.

But @JAWS dropped banana og at glg, and it’s a steal!!

22 Likes

Anyone know if there are any places that have some legit Grape Ape?

A list of things I’d love to have in the vault to work with my Supernatural keeper when the time comes and after I’ve made some Supernatural f2/f3. Would love to do some even more grapey crosses with some old school grape terps to my supernatural.

Purple urkle
Granddaddy purple
grape ape
legend og ( crinkle cut ) to eventually make my own Grape Crinkle photoperiod ( Crinkle cut x Supernatural, an aim to make a mold resistant strain)

Anything that has insane grape terps or very subdued terps for Supernatural to help out with her grapey goodness.

My stash is open for trade for these cultivars, I’ve got a ton of mephisto autos I’m willing to give up besides the Grape Crinkle and Cosmic Queen as those will be my breeding stock for future preservation and crosses.

10 Likes

I’d be willing to send unrooted snips off a bbhp I kept from last grow.

I think someone has made f2 seeds but I don’t remember who. The f1 are still available for sale on various sites.

4 Likes

Apparently his prices vary! 850$ yikes!

3 Likes

Some of these are insane

2 Likes

I know , I remember the Pluto cut and apple fritter direct from lumpy both wanted 1000$ plus shipping ! :man_facepalming:t2:

And we’re passing around 150-500$ cuts and above for nada :man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

Some even higher! It’s really insane. But that’s why this is a cool place

5 Likes

Exactly bro! My sentiments exactly! OG is definitely like no other place.

5 Likes

just wanted to say I am an old OG. Joined in ‘02. This current Overgrow is the best I have ever seen it. It was what the old OG was always meant to be. Thanks to all of you guys who make this community what it is. :heart:

That was from @Motaco on another thread, I think it about sums it up and really made me smile

34 Likes

Yep, capjunky also goes for 1k from cap himself.

For most of us personal home growers, these high prices could never be justified.

7 Likes

Hell no, that’s why it’s nice we all share.

Speaking of… Anyone have chernobyl snips?

5 Likes