Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

that batch was suppose to be held for a 4:20 drop but wires were crossed. when you get to those please skuff them before putting to water. was thinking they were going to get another month to dry/cure before going out to the ppl.

thanks for the support …

12 Likes

Hola Gang

Any Iranian Persian hashplant seeds around ?

Bare

11 Likes

I’ve seen some nice grows of @Comacus cross with RSC Iranian, which should be around here in a repro pure as well:

@Emeraldgreen made some Early Iranian F2s and crosses:

And I know @SF0 has been working Iranian lines for a while too:

6 Likes

I agree Over grow as a whole has the best community… I’m super excited to be on here . It took me years to get comfortable enough to even join any of these sites . I’m from the time when we didn’t even tell certain family members we grew so coming on these sites and being open about growing just didn’t seem like a good thing for me to do lol But im glad I did because Over Grow is Awesome!!!

14 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds - nice, I got mine too, may I ask which freebies you selected?

1 Like

@BasementGardens i went with the wardawgs, sounded killer but I am also a Chem fan!

1 Like

Great choice!

1 Like

Few things for trade. Looking for mostly worked lines & old heirloom crosses - Appalachia f3s, akbb ibls, coastal seeds stuff, bodhi supernatural selections, doc d stuff, 707 seedbank worked lines, etc.
-bubba s1 claimed

13 Likes

@Barefrog you should trade @ramblinrose for that DLa #6, that’s the Iraqi Ranya collaboration with @Strayfox and is pretty close, I’m sure you’ve got some nice older IbLs and Md such for trading

This is a fairly unique hashplant that is novel and pleasantly surprising in some ways. The plant itself is a very easy grow, plants are reasonably vigorous with great structure and an acceptable yield. The bag appeal of finished flowers is exceptional, and I imagine this is a hash-maker’s dream of a plant. The aroma and flavor are the highlights, but the effect is almost perfect for most nightcaps. I love the chocolate scone aroma from a jar of finished flowers, and it really is a unique one to have on the shelf. I do find myself reaching for this one at the end of most nights, as the cloudy, relaxed, and extremely sleepy effect tends to overpower any previous highs or just general anxiety.

11 Likes

@Barefrog @Dirt_Wizard the early Iranian I have I would not consider landrace at all.

The make up is dr greenthumb early Iranian • blue satellite breeder Steve

This was made by Oregon green seed and is marketed as a 49 day indica

5 Likes

@Barefrog there is also the Real Seed Company Iranian #3 which is only about 15$ USD.

Someone is growing it on a discord and it looks really NLD and WLD

Hmmm. They also have two other ascensions.

7 Likes

Breeder Steve makes some good stuff

2 Likes

I think the autoflower lovers would be interested in this.

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Big Thanks

I do have TK x Iraki from strayfox I think
That’s why am looking for iranian and
persian so If I like I can explore more
those gen.

That may choc some but I never buy seeds
I can count on 1 hand the time I did.
Not my thing, I like to create

Bare

12 Likes

If you want I’ll send you some. I know it’s not what your looking for in this project

3 Likes

Still looking for Incredible Bulk , Big Bud or Purple Widow if anyone has any of these strains send me a DM ,THX…

2 Likes

Hola @Emeraldgreen

Nice of you but I will
wait plus I have a few
other thing to grow in
the mean time.

Thanks

Bare

4 Likes

Purple Widow, Maybe, Claims in stock?

https://www.cannabisseedsstore.com/en/de-sjamaan-seeds/purple-widow-regular-cannabis-seeds-de-sjamaan/regular-cannabis-seeds

1 Like

I ve never bought seeds from this place are the reputable??? I can t believe u found these. I ve searched every where for the last 2 years

no clue, never bought from them…

1 Like