Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@Baudelaire These fine folks told me you might do trades?

3 Likes

I’m a bodhi, csi guy…this what I got for trade. What cha got.

2 Likes

Looking for Cannacheese and Hubbabubbasmelloscope from Mephisto.

1 Like

Looking for csi Humboldt’s trump’s candy. I have some bodhi packs like dank sinatra unopened I think we can find a trade for.

2 Likes

I would LOVE to have the Dank Sinatra…dont have CSI gear…anything else do??? @anon74731205

I hunted them for a long while. Unfortunately that’s probably the one pack that would pry the dank from my hands :joy: that or some rare crickets n cicada packs.

Well ok then…

1 Like

Hey @Jetdro, there was a preservation run done here so there are a ton of F2’s, you want some?

11 Likes

This community is awesome man. There you go! I hope these work out @Jetdro

1 Like

What is the lineagefor the Dank Sinatra?

LA Affie x 88g13hp

4 Likes

Thanks @VAhomegrown, sounds pretty good

That congo x kash x gold star sounds so good.

I got to smoke Goldstar while visiting Wonderland Nursery. Perfect flavors and an amazing balanced buzz

2 Likes

Sinatra???

2 Likes

Yes, sinatra .I wasn’t so lucky to be offered any when I was looking, but it’s a plus having original sealed packs

2 Likes

Yes agree, much rather have F1’s. Not much into F2’s to be honest, rarely run any

2 Likes

That one wound up falling apart man, it was Dominion Seeds Lavender x TGA Vortex, it was a nice gesture though :+1:

1 Like

OK, just thought I would offer.

3 Likes

Appreciate it too Doug! Was not saying i didnt want them…just saying i generally hunt F1’s

1 Like

I’m trying some right now, seedlings. I hope it’s as good as the one I grew a couple years ago. If not I’ll be begging you for some. I love me some sticky sweet. It’s one of the top 20 strains in the world. I have some serious fire to trade, and yes I’m bragging.