Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@DougDawson any word on inbound seeds? Got tracking ?

1 Like

No, still waiting.

1 Like

Looking to trade for any crickets n cicada packs, or AKBB pure lines. I’ve got a nice list of Bodhi strains to trade.

1 Like

I do, but as a breeder it’s all about the provenance, and stability, of the seeds. Big preference for proven heirlooms. Hit me up if you’ve got something you think I’d like. peace -b420

7 Likes

Looking for Vortex or Space Queen…. I have some interesting stuff to trade….:pray:

5 Likes

Looking for Doc D’s Bandaid haze, Super Silver Haze, Tom Hills Haze or Neville’s Haze or any Hazes that have had solid line work that stay in the general Haze direction.

Also open to interesting landraces.

12 Likes

Im looking for some 79 Christmas bud, can be f2s as well. Im sure ive got something that we trade for. Thanks.

4 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 You got a line on something like that?

Yes @HeadyBearAdventures. The next crossing w NL2 to the TC x Xmas sibling phenos, which will incorporate 2 IBL’s.

3 Likes

Why does everyone like mephisto? A few years ago they destroyed my grow with a hermed plant. Bought them once and never went back. Plus they are autos. “shivers down spine” lol. Just kidding nothing wrong with autos. Just prefer photos.

5 Likes

Looking for a few High CBD hemp seeds (Type III, low to no THC) if anybody has some to spare.

5 Likes

@Andrane i’ve never had that happen to me growing any Meph… yet. :man_shrugging:

Sorry to hear bout your incident but if you get a change of heart try them out again as they’ve always produced great autos for me at least.

6 Likes

I will definitely think about it but I like what photos can do. So much better with more control and honestly I have never had an auto produce like a photo can. Probably cause of the ruderalis genetics. Lol I think its just a personal preference. I dont meen to offend anyone saying this. :wink: And again besides my personal preference, there is nothing wrong with autos. I see great grows all the time with others using them.

6 Likes

Is that enough ? shoot me a pm with your mailing info I’ll get some on the way.

25 Likes

Ha! Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior sending a message now

6 Likes

I hand picked that female best out of the hundreds I was standing amongst straight grape crush and crystal coated . I believe Johnny potseed used a male from this same plant with good results.

10 Likes

LOL, underachiever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Ya I know I try hard to stay under the radar but some days it’s tough.

9 Likes

Any other takers can message me cut off tomorrow night so they hit the mail vortex.

8 Likes

Looks like 3K or probably a bit ‘north’ of that… :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes