Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I’m looking for Subcool’s Space Queen to get to Guitarzan for a run, if anyone has it please let me know! Thanks :pray:

9 Likes

I’m looking for some regs, Erdpurt and Mighty Mite. If anyone has some, please send me a PM.
Thank you :pray:

10 Likes

I got some old mighty mite I doubt they’d even sprout . I could dig them out and try a couple see if there is any life left in them !

8 Likes

That would be great @ShiskaberrySavior :grinning: age doesn’t bother me, in fact the older the better.

7 Likes

Ya they’ve been with me all of 10/12 years now I can’t even remember the last time I grew it . I do remember there tiny little seeds but grew nice plants . I’ll get a couple wet see if I get any action from them.

5 Likes

Thanks buddy but I’m more so looking specifically for
Neville’s Haze
OT1
Original Haze
:pray:t2::heart::+1:t2::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you Shiska, let me know what happens. I appreciate it :pray:

I’m also looking for other northern outdoor type varieties like Freezeland, Guerilla Gold, Timewarp, etc.

Everyone feel free to PM what you have and I’m sure we can work something out.

9 Likes

I’ve got pinewarp if ya want it OTUG.

3 Likes

How is the Pinewarp? Never had it.

2 Likes

Beats me, if OTUG declines, and you want to grow them out, and let us know, they are yours @CanuckistanPete.

4 Likes

Lol…ok. I know Timewarp is best grown outside. No idea on Pinewarp, guess I could look it up.

1 Like

Looking for TK S1’s or TK crosses. Prefer them to be from a reputable source with verifiable cuts.
I know that leaves a handful of options, but if you have something, please let me know. Thanks

3 Likes

I have had some BC Pinewarp before and it is some great smoke. I have heard it is great for outdoors as well!

5 Likes

All depends where you are. At 54° I don’t think there is any photo period that will be able to finish before frost takes them out.

3 Likes

EDIT: I made a similar post recently in this thread but forgot, i apologize for that, it wasn’t my intention to spam.

i know this is a long shot, but back in (2021 maybe?) i signed up for a coop of the BCSC NL5 F3s, and i don’t know if i ever claimed them. Fast forward to now and i was looking for that pack of seeds as a backup for a breeding project, but after extensively search through my collection they’re nowhere to be found. I did find a pack labeled NL5 F4, but i have no idea what NL5 those are or where they came from, i’m posting the picture in this post just in case someone can confirm where the pack came from. I would imagine if they are the BCSC NL5 F3s someone would be able to confirm that. please let me know if you have any ideas, or hell, if you have a pack you would be willing to trade i have all sorts of things you could choose from. :+1: thanks.

7 Likes

They are the BCSC seeds .

4 Likes

@darkillusion

awesome. thanks man. you’re 100 percent sure?

4 Likes

Yes I was in the NL5 seed run and that is that same thing I got in the mail myself NL#5 F4.

7 Likes

great. you saved me a lot of trouble and possible expenses. :+1:

would you like some seeds for your troubles? lol

8 Likes

I am good on seeds for the moment. I got like 12 strains with the fall box alone coming my way.
Plus I just finished making a Tampa Crippy X SFV OG BX3 cross.

12 Likes