Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Pm me! Let’s make it happen

I’m looking for the Acapulco gold and the Colombian gold that went out in the fall Co-op box, I have Cherry Cobbler and PPP from my box I am willing to trade, as well as quite a few non box seeds as well. Hit me up if you’ve got some you want to trade out. :+1: Thanks!

1 Like

I’d like to get my hands on Bodhi’s mango hashplant if anyone has a pack to spare

Wish I could help. These are old and probably want pop. The crosses are even older being that they are from the original mbap. Hell you know when they came out. It would be nice to get one of those pop.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind getting some of these also

Are you looking for the AG Purple Gold Mix? I can help with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lookin to trade out some new unopened packs for other packs or clones.

Doc D
Apple Fritter x Dragon Energy - REG
Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 No.6x x Sensi Star F2 - REG

Tony Green
Gorilla Glue #4 RIL - REG
Sherb Biker Bubble - FEM?
Sowah Grapefruit - REG

I’m specifically looking for Notsodog’s Headband aka LA Kush, Bubba Kush, Chem3, Chem4, ECSD, and/or The White.

For seed packs I’d be interested in similar stuff from CSI, TopDawg and/or LuckyDog.
Almost anything with Kali Snapple from Dynasty Seeds would also interest me, or mocholope v1/v2 or llama berry would definitely interest me.
Possibly Relic Seeds Exodus or G13Haze work might interest me.

I’m up for whatever seems fair to you just dm me.

7 Likes

@Tejas
I’m gonna try it again with the mbap brother. If this doesn’t work, I may have to try the newer beans.
If push comes to shove bro, I’ll try the original
Mbap that I been saving for sentimental reasons.

6 Likes

I still got a sealed pack of nature farm bubba kush×sk18, and strawberry fields famliy Friesland ibl , I’ll let go for a single sealed pk of csi, top dawg, hell I’ll even throw in the rest of this dumpster ×sk18 by nature farm…it’s 8 left…now that’s a trade. :laughing:

3 Likes

Looking for Crickets n Cicada NL1 x Puck

1 Like

Got some C4DD F2 from @VerdantGreen and I’m looking for OG Kush cuts seeds. S1, Bxs or ibl.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Pinewarp

23 Likes

Looking really nice @Greenfingers

3 Likes

That was outside this season. @CanuckistanPete I have more seeds if you want to run some. I just trimmed the clone I had inside. Hard n frosty nuggets.

6 Likes

I’ll take Warp seeds anyday. Much appreciated @Greenfingers…PM sent.

7 Likes

In all sincerity, WELCOME TO THE REAL OG CLUB!!! That was as spontaneously a gesture as ever existed. WELL DONE, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

It certainly was misterbee. Great people here.

5 Likes

Seeking Cannabiogen Punto Rojo seeds for collaborative reproduction run(s)

***also seeking interested breeders with a heart

Let me know what you’re looking for, surely I can find what you need if I don’t have it handy , and ofcourse will have many seeds from reproduction to reciprocate

7 Likes

I’ve grown it a few years ago with great success. I got the beans from bcbc :seedling:

Positive vibes!
This is what Dank-D did with it. It is a beast!

29 Likes