Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Yeah that sister is thick just like the mbap.
If it wasn’t for the purple, she looks spot on for mbap.

4 Likes

What strain is mbap and where is it available
@Blu-Tri

What is this purple plant??

Man bear alien pig was really nice the last time I had it.

1 Like

I’m looking for gg4. I had killer glue (gg4xak47 and I loved it.

I’ve got some, where are you located? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I tried to send you a pm and I accidentally put it up on here for about 20/30 seconds …
I forgot that I went through your avatar from on this thread, so when I messaged you , I forgot to change it to a private message.

I’ll talk to you later @misterbee … ( by a PM this time. ).

Happy growing peeps …

:facepunch: Gaz.

3 Likes

Maybe if we ask nicely you could do a repro of these. I contacted Mephisto to see if they have any stock, might be a long shot, who knows.

2 Likes

Like you I am committed right now, but something that can be done next year. Do a reversal and make fem autos.

2 Likes

It’s good stuffs. :+1:

30 Likes

I know I have a few seeds lying around…might have to do a seed run on them one of these days.

4 Likes

If you find it let me know, please. I had some on the way but it got swooped up by the post.

Woah! Those from the beans I sent you? Looking amazing @Greenfingers .:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey fam.
I’m on the hunt for some old school Hindu Kush. Anyone have some to trade?
:green_heart:

4 Likes

I believe I have 2 MBAP seeds somewhere. They’re all yours if I can find them.

7 Likes

I do have a pack from Colorado Sativas but not sure if you want those for a preservation run.

1 Like

Thanks for responding @deeez99 ! I agree, seeds direct from breeder are ideal. Colorado Sativas seeds may be one of the only options if the Spanish seedbanks inventory does not come through, attempting to get this squared away. Can I circle back to you?

4 Likes

Yes of course. The original plan was to run them next spring outdoors but i could always run them a bit sooner and see what pops up and decide to breed them or not. But for sure a breeder pack for preservation is most ideal.

1 Like

Wow! Very nice color

1 Like

Got some extra Bodhi packs to trade - Looking for mainly Crickets and Cicada stuff (especially PHK cross), maybe some lucky dog, akbb, csi humboldt, or other bodhi stuff.

For trade: Twin Flame, Soulmate, silver sunshine, devil’s hashplant, red eye jedi, Kush 4 x ssdd, d9 thai x dla5, endor score, Snow Monkey, field trip, kush4 x ssdd, pestilence x snow lotus

14 Likes