Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I’m not looking for specific strains or flavors. I’m only interested in the power of the smoke, it should immobilize me

1 Like

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: FAIR WARNING NOTIFICATION!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

I’m doing a wee bit of “Advanced Advertising” for a promised @Sebring/diygreenlife.com Trade Offer. AFTER the New Year, about the SECOND WEEK, I will entertain Offers. PLEASE don’t submit until then. Only publishing Strains/Varieties to be made available so that members will have the information. You can look up any desired info in the OG Search Block…Upper Right!!

Let’s do this: Goroka Highlands, Night Terror OG f2, Ohelo Berry, Goji OG f2, Waterstone (A/CBD), Lucifer’s Big Buddy, Dragon’s Blood Hashplant, Grapey Walter (A/CBG), Orange Goji f2, Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude, Heirloom Shishkaberry (F), Forum Stomper (A/F), Heirloom Maui Wowie, Mix (P/F), Good Medicine f2, Lucky Charms, Ancestral Skunkf2, Durban Poison, Blockhead BX f2, Sunshine Daydream (SSDD) f2, Undertow (CBD), Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Spirit Train f2, Heirloom Maui Wowie, Cherry Bomb Pheno (Fem), Sebring’s Revenge (CBD/F), Maui Mango Haze, Rhubarb Wine x Tom Hill’s X18, Pura Vida f2, Stuck In Plain Sight (A), Blueberry Moonglow, Fantasmo (A/CBG), RKS, Black Triangle, Dank Zappa, Aloha OG (F), Pink Panama (A/CBG), Bramble Bush (A), Waterstone (A/F), Medicine Man, Point Break (Med), Wolfpack, Super Lemon Haze, Silver Mountain, Cherry Cobbler, Blue Tara f2, Spiced Orange Rum, Cheech Wizard, Sebring’s Revenge f4, GMO x Mendo Breath (possibly NOT Sebring’s!!), and Low Ryder 2 (A) ONE OF THE ORIGINAL “AUTO” STRAINS/Varieties.

Don’t complain about my Math, PLEASE!! I got kicked out of the Astronaut Program 'cause I couldn’t figure out which way was Up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!! There were some left in the Bag when I got to FORTY/40, so we just emptied them all out. Hope this will provide enough time to peruse the List, decide what interests you.

ALL, do enjoy a SAFE NEW YEAR, take care and, yes, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

41 Likes

i will sign up for any and all auto regs especially low ryder 2 :smile:

3 Likes

NO SIGNUP!! When I open it up for TRADES, members will indicate which they are interested in, AND what they have to trade. If I don’t already have what is offered in return, I probably will accept. If I do have a sufficient amount of what’s extended, I WON’T. I will ask that ALL individuals I haven’t engaged with before, send their Trades FIRST. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Hierloom Shishkabery… dude I gotta have that LOL

7 Likes

Looking for Mota Rebel Bear Hug (UW Black x Sensi Star)

3 Likes

Got his blk swamp gas

2 Likes

Looking for regular strawberry cough.

3 Likes

I’ve got a request for yas folks. I’m looking to trade beans for some pollen. DM with what you have that you might be willing to part with, please.
Auto or photo, makes no diff… I can use both/either for some breeding projects.
JP

5 Likes

I still got Sour Bubble and PPP pollen stored if you want any of that @JohnnyPotseed , no need to trade. I got lots of seeds.

5 Likes

lol and you got more coming cuz! The post office is closed today but the envelope is in the drop box outside lol
The magic dust would be well appreciated, and used!

4 Likes

Fire me a PM to remind me my friend, I am just running out to the store.

1 Like

I have some Jack Herer pollen you can have………

7 Likes

That’s awesome cuz! Gladly accept, and thank you profusely!

3 Likes

Jack herer is literally one of my favorite strains for outdoor in my best years under the brutal Redding and Shasta county Sun…

where I had all my most successful grows, even when EVERY variety killed it the Jack herer JUST FAR AND ABOVE ALL was amazing and looked like goddamn indoor… I could mail it to the east coast as such if I wanted, I sure miss that s*** it’s hard to find genetics like that nowadays… at least for me cuz I don’t live in the towns that I had all my successful growing in and my circle of friends that grew now I meet other growers but they’re not like my buddies and it’s just not the same the way I find Janice is just through the internet and like you guys and buying seeds and spending thousands of dollars on them and getting them stolen like a f****** idiot but the help from you guys really getting me started again is what I needed man I literally broke down crying for a second when I was talking to my mom about how I just haven’t had a successful grow in 5 years of trying I didn’t even realize how much I’ve literally just failed repeatedly after never failing before I never failed a single girl I ever did like I messed up a couple things sometimes one time all my indoor I sprayed the plants before the lights came on and they got a little bit fried and I thought it was the end of the world but compared to the last 5 years and gardening for me… I literally can’t do any worse like anything is a step forward nowadays but I’m not going to settle for that I’m going to make sure that this year is my best year I’ve ever had just for myself I don’t care about money I don’t care about recognition I just want to grow plants that make me happy and make other people happy and I want to be able to share that stuff with you guys cuz you guys are doing it for me and you don’t even f****** know me…

Seriously some of you guys didn’t ever even talk to me in a thread and just randomly private messaged me to want to send me stuff and that’s f****** amazing like just cuz I had some pictures of my old girls and you guys like hey man you group plants and now you don’t have any and that’s sad cuz you guys know what it’s like to grow something and every day see it Duke better and know that you helped it and know that it’s just like I would wake up everyday was like Christmas I’d be so excited to see my plants and see the growth on it and it just it made me feel so happy being barefoot in my organic garden telling the soil or doing whatever physical labor getting a suntan getting exercise f*** man and now I’m just after 15 years of being a f****** strung out junkie alls I want to do is be healthy and like I just can’t seem to f****** do it the world keeps kicking me and kicking me and kicking me and I’m not saying that for sympathy because I’m done being kicked and the world hasn’t kicked me in a while I might have went to jail on Christmas Eve and got a black eye on Christmas Day from the f****** Contra colony jail but you know what that wasn’t even that bad I got out two days early I thought I was going to be in there for 2 weeks…

I was excited to get out so I can make sure that you guys didn’t think I ghosted again and did a smash and grab it really broke my heart thinking that while sitting in jail as I got dammit that mother f***** shaggy balls who I don’t even know but I respect things on a f****** thief and now I look like one even worse.

But I got out and instead of seeing those messages I saw messages from him saying nothing but positive stuff and I might have had a little bit of stupid arguments with crown poodle and I’m sorry about that but that was just me being way too sensitive and emotional I can get like that sometimes especially after having the rough pass little patch…

But I’m genuinely optimistic and excited and I can’t wait for every single day having these seeds I’m so excited about just even looking at them I can’t wait to put them in the dirt I’m not going to do it though until I know I can be at home long enough to nurture them because I’m not going to plan to seed and watch a sprout die again I swear to God I’m calling it right now out of the next f****** 30 sprouts I have I’m guaranteeing at least 29 of those are going to make it to harvest maybe not but I genuinely feel like I can do that my track record before the last 5 years was pretty much 99 out of 100… no I would love averages but averages are probably like 50 out of 100 cuz of the last 5 years but you know what I don’t care and I hope that I can show you guys I really love this plant and this plant has helped keep me alive through a lot of b*******…

And not to get too sentimental but you guys are helping keeping me alive right now between my old lady and you perfect strangers and you guys are my best friends and that’s pretty pathetic I guess so I think it’s kind of beautiful…

… Blah blah blah blah blah God damn Blake shut the hell up what are you even talking about? Wasn’t it Jack herer? You don’t even don’t even don’t even know where to get good Jack herer from dummy…

like if I wanted to buy the seas I wouldn’t even know what company to do it from. I’m hoping to find some clones or something eventually or beans from a reputable genetic source of Jack… if you guys end up working it into a line or you already have a stable form of Jack and you want to trade it for something let me know!!!

And by the way @shag that’s not me asking for freebies :wink: now cuz guess what? I got some cool stuff for trade finally… !!

Yeah check these out guys I’m very excited about these I can’t even express it…

I’m finally starting to get a little COLLECTION GOING AGAIN!!!:grin::crazy_face::partying_face::seedling::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::volcano:

Dave from AK being brains fine finally came through with the package I got lost in the mail a year and a half ago even though he already refunded me for it the guy is a f****** saint but now I got a whole grip of AK Bean brains beans that I can trade and save and work but first i’m going to focus on the testers that OG or sent me cuz I got to keep my word since I’ve already gotten too many beans before then never got to see fruition or anything past a team basically… feel like I’m losing my mind cuz I haven’t been able to grow any monster trees for goddamn near 15 yearss…

But I tell you what , 2023 is THE year I’m calling it right now!!

I’m going to get at least three full seasons in this one year between light depd, indoor and green housing… once me and my old lady come back from SoCal and visiting her family and seeing our slab City friends one more time; I’m buckling down and I AM NOT leaving my property till next year…

There’s just TOO MUCH I got to do and I can’t wait to do it and I’m 3 years behind cuz of all the stupid s*** happening with my neighbors and jail and fuck all and yeah… again guys I’m sorry to rant on yalls thread AGAIN but seeing you talk about Jack herer gave me a good memory…

Hope you guys a New Year’s starting off as awesome as mine I’m loving you guys and I can’t wait to have something good to show you all.

18 Likes

Holy hell I am truly sorry for how long that post is guys but it felt really cathartic to get that all out like I feel like I just had a good therapy session so I hope you will put up with me you don’t have to read it but if you want to it wouldn’t hurt me a bit… lol

10 Likes

@Hellablaked its all good. I think what you are experiencing is support from the community. I can totally relate to almost crying myself, it’s a truly awesome community here!

10 Likes

If you get around to cracking those red grape Lebanese give me a tag been real curious about those eventually wanna try out some of akbeanbrains gear have heard nothing but positive things this community really is the best much love and happy growing to you @Hellablaked

5 Likes

Haha she said she won’t let me post for the next day so see you guys tomorrow I love you all

4 Likes

That was quite the tangent. Sure didn’t see this coming!

3 Likes