Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Wow amazing list and definitely eye that goji og f2 and ssdd f2

3 Likes

Donā€™t drink n post

6 Likes

Ok,
Back to our regularly scheduled program !

7 Likes

Couldnā€™t care less regarding sexual orientation or any of that. I just got a kick out of it haha.

3 Likes

chloe-sideye

20 Likes

dazed-and-confused-5c2edd

11 Likes

Anywho, my brother is looking for a couple Freakshow seeds if anyone has some to trade. He has a limited amount of varieties to trade, but I probably have something of interestā€¦just a shot in the dark. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Would he be ok with supafreak? If so I have a flip I could send your way

4 Likes

they say writing all your problems out and venting is better therepy than alot of ways. almost as good as a hard cry. stick to your positivity and let growing trees be another outlet to keep u busy. sick seed collection those romulan bx are going to be killer. let us know if you start a grow log.

peace

4 Likes

alllol

hes super thanks for asking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Please tell me you stay in character with your Dr. Toboggan alter-ego & send all your coinflips along with a Magnum Condom :laughing: :+1:

Best forum username ever.

5 Likes

I think heā€™d be very happy with those. Another member offered a couple seeds but Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s into the trades i proposed yet. But, the more the merrier I would say! thank you, if you like, we can set up a trade in DM. thanks again @MantisTobogganMD

2 Likes

Jesus, sorry folks

1 Like

Jesus Chrissst

6 Likes

I remember why I donā€™t drink daily anymoreā€¦ but I feel maybe I need to more than once every six months like I have beenā€¦ I need a lil tolerance or somethingā€¦ this is embarrassing

1 Like

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-trading-moderated-part-2/87547/974?u=hellablaked

Ouch so you canā€™t see what i wrote but you wanna make sure everybody knows that. Cool. Iā€™d ignore me if I could tooā€¦ Iā€™d probably do worse so thanks for going light on me. I was pretty bad today.

I feel that thereā€™s lot of posts just as meaningless or as off topic ā€¦

I always think people enjoy my antics and the truth is like bukowski saysā€¦

She knew what she wanted and it wasnā€™t me.

And I have known more women (and ā€˜friendsā€™) like that than any other kindā€¦

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2)

2 Likes

Sorry bro but I have very little pollen of JH and I promised it out. If I had more I would gladly send some your way,

2 Likes

Maybe you should take a break bro.
Your saying nothing about Seeds.

9 Likes