Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

No problem at all! Thank you for replying so fast.

1 Like

Hey HB, I get what your saying, but this thread is not the place and is off topic. I see that your have “member” status, so you can create your own thread to express your thoughts and ideas without derailing this and other threads. :v:

17 Likes

Hey stranger…haven’t seen you around in a long time. Or maybe I just missed your posts?

1 Like

Hey brother. I’ve been around just haven’t been posting as frequently because I’ve had to shutdown for a bit and been busier than I’d like with life. Good to hear from ya!

11 Likes

LET THERE BE SUNSHINE !!

TWO Fellow Growers have now contributed two different strains of Sunshine Daydream to my pain relief efforts. (Bone on Nerve)
@HolyAngel & @misterbee, Thank You so much for the chance to Test these strains

I will be putting Seed to Water this week for a Journal and totally plugging-up my Spring plans !!

Sunshine Daydream #2 & Sunshine #4 x Bye-Ya are going to work… its happening

29 Likes

Found some amazing plants in those ssdd bx stoked to see what you will find

6 Likes

Thanks for that. Beyond the obvious benefits, I also cannot wait to experience Smoking these exotic Ladies.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great cross of old and modern strains!
Have you perhaps put them together in a joint?

3 Likes

Nope just hit a Skywalker plant with Sheelavathi pollen.

7 Likes

Received some “BOG BUBBLE” today for the “Spring Giveaway”. You know who you are and I 'preciate you VERY MUCH!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

That’s another that isn’t in my collection. Will be watching for that one.

2 Likes

Just notified of the following incoming: Ghost + Blueberry +Black Skunk + Blue Cookies (calling it “Sweet” because of the smell); Pineapple Skunk + Blue Cookies and, Gorilla Dawg (says it was a Giant). When I have 'em in my possession, will figure out a way to get 'em out there. Stay tuned!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

There will also be a site auction coming right after I finish the Veterans giveaway so around the end of the month. Strains will be Gorilla Skunk, Chemdawg, Ice Cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost and Blue Cookies. Seeds are in hand, just have to take care of our Veterans first so keep your eyes peeled.

24 Likes

Oh hell yea, a great lineup there Doug. Can’t wait for that to start up. Are those fems or photo’s?

2 Likes

All photo’s bud but a good variety.

Photos can be fems or regular, autos can also be fems or regular.

3 Likes

That’s true, I guess I only answered half the question, thanks @Qtip . They are photo/regs.

2 Likes

Sorry ,typed that in a hurry…which are regular photos…oh ok thanks for the update doug

2 Likes

I dunno what

6 Likes