Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

DM sent :beers:

1 Like

Thanks . Hope others will want to trade .

2 Likes

PM me a list . I’m primarly looking for Sativas or satdoms . Local climate is hot , wet , humid , every known insect / pest known & abdundant wildlife . NL5Hz can be iffy , so more open expressions . OG’s can go either way .

2 Likes

PM’d you back .

1 Like

If I’m reading this correctly, he is looking for strawberry cough

2 Likes

Negative . I listed 1 pack of Hazeman’s Strawberry Cough .

4 Likes

I read it as one of the things that you were looking for

Still looking for purple urkle s1 by csi. Got lots to trade

3 Likes

Would Purple Urkle Fallen Soldier fems from CSI wet your whistle?

2 Likes

Thanks but unfortunately not. I’m trying to get as close to the clone only as I can

2 Likes

Looking to trade out some seeds I collected from Sebring. Looking for fems, so I don’t have to hunt during summer. Let me know if these can find a good home.

20 Likes

That Apollo 11 is really sought after in the Bodhi thread right now
Nice selection there

16 Likes

What kind of fems are you looking for?

4 Likes

Interested in the Maui, SSSDH, and Apollo if it’s still available. I can DM you my list if you want.

2 Likes

Aw yeah that one’s gonna be so good, Kali Mist is such a legendary sativa, congrats @BudWhisperer

Damn that sounds delicious I can taste the cheesy berries, wish I had any of those you’re looking for! Good luck @DeadEye3

5 Likes

Thanks man! I think they’ll be special plants. From the pics ive seen on IG, they are monsters outdoors

Bodhi Blueberry Hash plant F2 available for trade!

5 Likes

Anyone have Cinderella xx or killer glue or gth1 ?

Glad you got the Ethiopian Banana x Sensi Star. That was my other favorite besides Kali Mist. That should grow some special weed! Sensi Star is a wonderful strain.

2 Likes

Sensi Star was the first strain i grew… came in cut form near 10 years ago.

Paradise seeds iirc?

2 Likes