Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Interested in both pack of green bodhi what the ticket

1 Like

search ended, thnx

4 Likes

I have some More Cowbell F2 from Bodhi to trade if someone is interested :rainbow:

I am looking for Bodhi seeds & Landrace / Heirloom strains :pray:

:green_heart:

DM :dizzy:

5 Likes

Did you find someone for the heirloom Maui already? I got ice cream cake #5 fems, you can find pics around the forums

2 Likes

You in the states ?

2 Likes

Yes sir, shoot me a message if youā€™re down. I got a few fems crossed with the ICC I can toss your way and make it worth your while

3 Likes

anyone sitting on a pack of csi cornbread bubba?

3 Likes

That was limited as heck, your best bet is probably the work done by Two Dogs to recreate it, heā€™s pretty obsessed!

https://twodogseeds.com/store/ols/categories/cornbread-bubba-variants

4 Likes

Looking to try out some menegene / freeborn selections

7 Likes

UPDATE - SEBRING/diygreenlife Scheduled Trade Session - UPDATE

Out of respect to the upcoming Site Auction, Iā€™m postponing the Trade Session until AFTER the Auction. I would like the Auction to be as successful as could be WITHOUT potential distraction from me. Just KNOW, it will be held right after the Auction.

I apologize, but, OG COME FIRST!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Thank you sir. OG auction will begin right after we take care of our veterans :pray:

10 Likes

@Tracker seeds arrivedā€¦ Thank bro!!!

And Poison Daddy from @Pigeonman & @CADMAN

Thanks a lot OGersā€¦

18 Likes

Sweet! Iā€™m glad they made it.

It looks like the silica desicant pouch got exposed to some moisture, based on the blue color of the crystals.

I recommend that you remove the seed package from the plastic bag and make sure itā€™s dry. Even you can remove the seeds and let them sit out to dry before repackaging for storage. They had all been dried for several weeks before sent them.

Peace :v:

7 Likes

Thanks for the trade @Cannaology

12 Likes

In search of:
A Bodhi OMG cross. Ideally f1, but open to fā€™gens.

(I donā€™t have a lot) to offer, keeping it Bodhi:
Banana Punch x 88g13hp (10-seed freebie pack)

Can throw in some Bodhi f2s as well:
D9 Thai x DLA 5
Garfunkle

9 Likes

Hey @boatbum325, Iā€™ve got some Wat Pho Temple x A5 Haze/Thai Bx from Doc D, and maybe one or two other A5T crosses, if that helps ā€” Iā€™ll send you a pm!
:call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Anyone have just straight up blue dream or blue cheese? Or banana kush. I have beans to trade

5 Likes

Still lookin to trade for meangene stuff.

12 Likes

Does anyone happen to have any Medijuana seeds? I always wanted to grow it, but very few people seem to talk about it.

4 Likes

Now after reading up i want to as well!

6 Likes