Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Fun fact: the strain and breeder match up thread is looking for a breeder to do a repro of TGA JTR! So there’s definitely at least one pack in the hands of an OG, just waiting for a qualified breeder

8 Likes

Great to hear, I haven’t seen that just yet, I’ll be happy to try those out once completed!!

Jtr has never gone away and the contractors for tga and then the dank still have original clones or is this for an OG exclusive?

1 Like

No further details available from me; if you’ve seen that thread, it’s just a strain name, original breeder name, and a blank to show that nobody from OG has volunteered to do the repro.
I dint think I implied that it had gone away :bear::+1:

1 Like

Oh my bad just dont see the point of a repro when its out there but cool🍻

2 Likes

I’m in Central VA and am really interested in that mix. I have a rooted teen Pre 98 Bubba Kush in a Solo cup that is an extra and I can get a bunch of snips from my Motorbreath 15 mother as well. They were sourced from Dookie Farms and I’ve had them for over a year. They’re the only clones or plants I’ve ever brought in and although I didn’t have them hlvd tested I’ve run both in flower several times and had great results.
Here’s the bubba clone I have rooted

Motorbreath 15 snips waiting to get planted

If either one or both sound good to you, give me a message.

12 Likes

Edit: taken care of

I’m waiting on my cuts to pop some roots out. I’ll shoot a message your way when I see something definite.

2 Likes

Not much info on your red snake strain . What was it like on its own?

1 Like

Red Snake is (Oaxaca '79 x Colombian Punto Rojo) and was released by Cannabiogen years ago. 12-14 week flower, really nice uplifting sativa. I only smoked small amounts since it was from an open pollination but I have some more running now that will be grown just for flower. Some great photos from other members in the Central American Landrace and Heirloom thread.

14 Likes

Thanks but a bit too long flower time for me wonder crossing it will shorten flower times?

Bet it’s a great smoke though.

2 Likes

Looking for ECSD crosses

1 Like

I have jaws banana kush f8 and f10 dm me what you got if still looking

3 Likes

5 STARS

Trading w @boatbum325 was a super easy, fast, friendly and stealthy trade! I highly recommend trading w him.

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words & you’re welcome any time .

6 Likes

Is that Badger’s Batch who bred and still sell Jack The Ripper?
Ah yes, i found it!

2 Likes

make sure to add 2 packs to your cart! bogo. can mix and match his strains for the bogo(at least you could last month).

3 Likes

Just checked, and it’s still on! Any Badgers Batch is BOGO

3 Likes

Plus, any orders in the states get free shipping this month y’all!

And all orders get a 5 pack of Sangria.

Which is Vintners Moonshine x Space Queen.
I’ve only heard people have raving reviews about the original Vintners Moonshine, plus with Space Dude influence, there’s no way that won’t be dank!

(A side note if you like Vintners Moonshine, Norstar is releasing an S1 of it too this year, if all testing goes well. I am testing it for them after their Humboldt Fog finishes and I give them that test report)

I already have a pack of Sangria as well, or I’d take advantage of that BOGO and free shipping most likely.

7 Likes

I got a pack of these up for trade.
I am looking for auto regs or fems.
Edit: These have now found a home.

14 Likes