Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Let me double check my seed stash later and get back to you but Pretty sure I got a few blueberry auto regs from Alaskangrown and some Big Yield x Mi5 Auto regs from bizzaro if so I’d send them your way if they are of interest to you :call_me_hand: @chronix

4 Likes

I am interested. Let me know what ya find. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have some Mephistos SODK s1’s I made and some G13 crossed Fastbuds if you’re interested. No trade necessary my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Got a 3 pack of guava gelato auto fem recently from glg I think it was, if you want them.

1 Like

I’ve got an older pack of ECSD x Appalachia by High and Lonesome. Looking for Fems

8 Likes

When I was going through things for my last run I came across my DNA and Reserva Fem pack. I had been saving/collecting individual Fem seeds for a future run. There are a few others that were “must have” at the time.

Several of these are not longer available. Not looking for too many things Lebanese x Puck from Crickets and Cicada and a few fems from CSI including Durban, Trainwreck, and Lemon Party.

These could make an nice all Fem run for someone.

Mixed Fems DNA & Reserva Privada
Boss Hogg Reg 3 Cali Connection
Vintage 2006 F 1 CH9
Yumboldt x Vintage 2006 F 2 CH9
Cotton Candy F 1 Delicious
Fruity Chronic Juice 1 Delicious
LA Chocolat F 1 DNA
Martian Kush F 1 DNA
Sleestack OG F 1 DNA
Sour Kosher F 1 DNA
Veneno F 1 EVA
Lemon Kush F 1 Female Seeds
Purple Maroc F 1 Female Seeds
Kandy Kush F 2 Reserva Privada
LA Confidential F 1 Reserva Privada
LA Woman F 1 Reserva Privada
Sour Kush 1 Reserva Privada
Stacked Kush F 1 Reserva Privada

14 Likes

I have some of both these.

3 Likes

I had passed FDM the IBG cut he uses but no longer have her. I did outcross her though.

Gonna drop you a pm

Best
Swampy

4 Likes

Looking for canna venture seeds. Mainly Tennessee kush. I have some auto fem a few photo and some mephisto willing to trade

1 Like

I have a extra pack of ZAP that I’m not going to get to. and the county tax man isn’t so friendly this year. That’s NY state for yah. dm for info

36 Likes

Anyone have an unopened pack of Demon latcher? Will trade very well for it!

4 Likes

Hope you find it, Oaxaca Pearl String pheno x Original Haze, has to be absolutely killer.

8 Likes

never heard of it, but dang it sounds appealing

2 Likes

Cryptic Labs ? aint it . That Oaxacan pheno that @Upstate grew out . IIRC Demon Latcher is their gear also , they had a Guerro Highland Gold supposed to be killer also .

4 Likes

Cryptic Labs indeed. They had some Mexican varietals on GLG a while back that have by all accounts been very good.

Here is a list of some that were offered at one time…

Oaxacan Gold
Vintage Mexican x Oaxacan Gold
Panama Red
Highland Guerrero
Demon Latcher (Original Haze and Oaxacan Gold)
G-Dubb <— uses Highland Guerrero in cross

Not flexing my seed knowledge was just particularly keen on these at the time and may have snagged a few packs. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I’m waiting to hear back from Cryptic Labs about how to order seeds frrom him. He has Demon Latcher atm, vintage Mex, vintage mex × oaxaca,
Highland Guerrero…

19 Likes

Hey y’all!

Looking for Goji OG F2’s, say even just maybe about a 10 pack or something like that to run and get a good pheno from.

DM me if you have even just a few extra seeds of it, as I wouldn’t want to take your only last few seeds of that strain in a trade or anything.

I have mainly Bodhi and Subcool genetics, and I’m sure I can offer something nice, or we can also arrange for a future trade of a strain I’ll be F2ing as well.

Definitely not an emergency to get and run them as I have many things to get to first, but Goji OG is definitely something I’ve always wanted to do at least a run or two of.

Let me know anytime.

Happy Growing!

Update: I have two trades for these in process, and a few other people that offered that I would love to work something out with, who’s messages I will be getting to asap, DMs will all be read and responded to today! Thanks so much everyone for constantly reminding me how great our community is, and how awesome it is that we all help each other out trading strains, giving grow tips, etc. I really just wanted to say thank you to all who reached out so quickly, and of course…

Overgrow the world!

14 Likes

Would def send you some $ if you could grab 2 packs of demon latcher for me

5 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony I sent a DM your way

1 Like

interested in the gmo x gth and tres dawg