Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Here you go @boatbum325

https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-trade-feedback-category/14424?u=pigeonman

:v:

4 Likes

Any Tennessee kush from cannaventure around? I have some mephisto and i have a pack of bodhi Garfunkel

2 Likes

Bodhi’s Aruba
Seeds or clone

Jahruba also works.

I have some Mango Thai and Central Lao if you’re interested

1 Like

I’m looking for Pole cat and a good snow high seeds strain.

Also looking for Viking from Dutch Passion and a killer headband strain I’d trade for the Thailand landrace x Ducksfoot

I’ve got some Thai landrace x ducksfoot seeds.

20 Likes

She looks tasty

Ive got Snow’s High Voltage F3’s and F3 outcrosses.

3 Likes

I’m looking for some lettuce seeds. For real.

I’d be willing to trade something but yeah, lettuce seeds. I’ve got like 8 kinds of tomatoes and some interesting cannabis crosses

10 Likes

Looking to trade seeds for grove bags. I have auto fems and photo regs.

2 Likes

Can’t you buy lettuce seeds cheaper than it costs for an envelope and stamp…or did they go up 4000% “because of covid” like everything else?

7 Likes

I think I saw $6 but I’d rather grassroots it if possible.

3 Likes

I’ve got oz grove bags I could trade. How many you looking to get?

Idk 5-10. Just wanting to test them out before investing in a bunch.

2 Likes

I just started using them and I have to say, they do a lot better than jars. Ime, jars dry up over a period of time. Only been using the bags for a couple months. Shoot me a dm and we can work something out @Dog

6 Likes

Looking for sativas . Equatorial / tropical strains are of interest . Have a selection of trading material .

3 Likes

I will go on record to say he has an Excellent selection of seeds to trade.

4 Likes

The closest thing I have to sativa is the Zion Train I have 6 of them.

Thanks @Emeraldgreen for a quick and stress free trade! Would definitely trade with you again! :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

15 Likes

Thanks but 6 aint enough to do anything with & am set in what I want . Looking to compliment / add to a few projects & not looking to go off on new tangents .

2 Likes

Seeking csi Humboldt packs to trade for bodhi. Old family crosses / tk / chem and kushes all welcome!

1 Like

I’m hunting for some blue cheese seeds not sure the original breeder but a friend of mine is wanting to find that strain.

Willing to trade some grape pie x snow lotus or jets ogah for a pack. Thanks

4 Likes