Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@ShiskaberrySavior Weirdly, I had a friend who made the exact same request. I did the research and it was likely Barney’s Farm Blue Cheese (Original Cheese x Blueberry). Barney’s has recently rebranded this line “Blueberry Cheese.” I was certain this is what he was looking for, so I purchased some of these seeds. Good luck and let me know if you find something different!

4 Likes

not exact but the last freebie i got from JBC was respect genetics super b x blue cheese f2. if your buddy can work with that let me know.

Just putting out feelers again, I am looking to trade for some Medijuana if anyone happens to have any

looking for CSI and Bodhi

7 Likes

I’d think that should be close enough to what he’s seeking !
Would you be willing to do a trade ? Thanks

Thanks for the info @CerebralMeds

4 Likes

No need they are his/yours! I need to give back, I love this place! Shoot me a message with the info.

10 Likes

Really appreciate it I’ll be doing the growing for him . Thanks I’ll send you a message with my deets . You sure I couldn’t interest you in some grape pie x snow lotus seeds?

7 Likes

Anyone out there have any zamaldelica express seeds from Night Owl? Prefer the regs, but not against the fems if anyone has them. I have a decent collection of seeds, most photo regs I would be willing to trade for them

3 Likes

Night Owl did a zamaldelica auto? That sounds interesting, I may want to look into that.

2 Likes

They did! Two versions, a fem, and what I take to be a super limited batch of regs. I have grown the fems before and it was pretty nice smoke. If I can’t find them I do have some different auto regs and some zamaldelica regs, so I could make some of my own, but that’s the long way haha.

2 Likes

Done for now

7 Likes

What’re you looking to get for those skunk hashplants @ramblinrose ?

2 Likes

Open to offers if you want to send me a list! Can do a discount if you prefer buying.

4 Likes

Believe i have a few left… i’ll check my stash.

3 Likes

Sorry @potpotpot I’m out of those. I have Fantasmo Express from Mephisto that I mistook for them…

I do have Zamaldelica Express x Tangie F1 if that may interest you.

2 Likes

hey all. i’m looking to trade a couple of my strains. i’m open to offers

just these two for right now:

6 Likes

Would anyone have any Serious Seeds White Russian?Anything like the 2003 run ?I know it’s a long shot but hey you never know?

4 Likes

These guys have regs and fems. I don’t have any myself but I remembered seeing them on here before.
http://www.gtaseedbank.ca/serious_seeds.html

2 Likes

@potpotpot I purchased the last available seed pack of Zamaldelica Express F3 Regulars at auction, as confirmed by Daz. I’d part with them—but only for a really stellar trade. Conversely, theseedbazaar.com (where Night Owl sells his own stuff) is currently selling ZE F4 Regs ($50) and Saint Expeditious (ZE Purple Carrot Pheno Fem). This store is rarely open and this is the first time Daz has released ZE Regs in 4 years. @Habitt

PS If you make a buy, look at the ZE x Strawberry Milk and Cookies cross—that one is going to be special, too.

9 Likes

We grew that out in 2001, stellar smoke!!! Unfortunately we weren’t into cloning at the time, was a “clandestine” grow and didn’t have but 1 room to work with, so used up all the seeds we bought.
:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes