Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Hello guys, there is a strain that I’ve been trying to find for a number of years now with no luck. Wondering if anyone here has it and would possibly like to do a trade.

Looking for : Cuvee (TGA Subcool)

Offering:

Purple Candy Cake F2 (Tropicanna Punch Bx1 x Wedding Cake F4)

Sweet Dreams F2 (Cali big bud skunk x KC606)

Afghani Special F2 (Afghanistan LR x Double Afghani)

Also have a couple Purple Candy Cake hybrids (The Drip, Alien Orange Puke)

All are photo regs!

I am also looking for any older heirloom type genetics or Landraces :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a feedback thread with references. Just reached member trust level and excited to do some trades with you kind folks.

• Greenbeans :call_me_hand:
14 Likes

That’s one of the breeders for subcool.

8 Likes

Give me until Mon - Tues, I’ll rummage through the “ole Stash Bag”. I THINK I may have Subcool’s Cuvee in my Inventory. Yea 'o Nea, I’ll advise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

200w (3)

This what I picture when you say look through the old stash bag lol

That’s a lot of coin flips

13 Likes

For some it could be a 4 hr hunt through there collection.

8 Likes

If only i could remember in which fridge they are, thatd speed up the search :thinking::wink:

9 Likes

Mister Bee must have a whole room used up. Never seen anything like it. The man has everything. Im waiting for the right variety for me….then Im gonna hit him up. Lol

6 Likes

That cultivar is one of the only smokes I ever had that gave me a complete white out like I was in a fog for what seemed like forever.That was off a grow in a wooden cabinet grown off of plant and aqarium bulbs and early Fox farm big grow and bloom.I had a girlfriend who hit that same bowl quit weed for the rest of her life because of that one it scared the shit out of her.I swear they don’t make it like that anymore I have yet to see that again

6 Likes

I got two new seeds , testers plants as of now

Garlic bud x Hawaiian Sativa

Maple Leaf Indica x Hawaiian Sativa

26 Likes

That look very healthy and happy .

1 Like

That last pic is a doozy @GregOG!
Are they all separate plants in the single pail?

1 Like

Yes all separate plants, I got a container of Afghan Skunk thats not even close to the vigor of the 2 new seeds I just made. Surprised how many seeds I buy that are not useful breeding selections to use.

I went through 50 Maple leaf plants to find one breeder. I’m gonna attempt to reproduce a new Maple leaf strain, I’ve got the pre Maple leaf Ortega I’m gonna grow outdoors this year , hopefully I find Maple leaf phenotypes. I should find a Bannana too in the set.

Working up Strawberry Guava x Headband to cross to my Ortega 1988.

20 Likes

My hats off to you for the effort and I’m sending nothing but positive stuff for your Maple grow.
That is another new strain for me, I’m gonna have a look.
Cheers @GregOG

3 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I’m looking for the original, trying to find a specific flavor that I found in the F1’s about 6 years ago. Last resort I’ll definitely scoop a pack from Badger. Thank you

@misterbee I’d be forever grateful… been looking for the original for a very long time with no luck. Anything I’ve got would be up for trade. Thank you so much :honeybee:

3 Likes

Good looking out brocephus. Snagged some of the Zamaldelica and chem regs. Very exciting drop!

3 Likes

Still looking for urkles s1 by csi. Got lots to trade.

1 Like

Hey all — anyone have any Moroccan Beldia to trade? Khalifa Genetics or otherwise? Pollen could also be cool if anyone has that lying around…
Hit me up, I love a good trade!

Hey OG Family !

I have a project I’m working on, so I’m hoping I can find a few of these to make it better. I know a few F2s were made for a lot of these, so I’m hopeful they are still hanging out here.

In no particular order:

• Blue Velvet
    (Dj Short / Dutch Passion)
    (Not even sure if these were distributed, but I know @Chronickyle did a run and I’m hoping someone had a few extra or did another run of em. Need it for a few reasons)

• Bing
    (Bodhi)
    (Fat Cherry x Wookie ((15?))

• Cherry Queen
    (Bodhi)
    (Fat Cherry x OMG)

• DLA10
    (Bodhi)
    (Fat Cherry x 88g13hp)

• 88G13hp F2
    (Saw a few repros on here from awhile ago. Hope some are still safe in someones fridge for trade)

• Orange Goji F2
    (Hoping a few F2s are sitting around still)

• Night Nurse
    (A few members looking for this one, so I’ll let them know if anyone has some. The other members can have first dibs.)

• Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus F2s
    (A run was done awhile ago, hoping some are still around)

• Gold Star x Snow Lotus

Can send a trade list in a PM.

Thank you for at least looking for me. If anyone has any leads, please let me know :pray:

Stay safe my Brothers and Sisters
:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Obviously you’re looking to do a trade, but FYI GLG still has Bing and DLA10 in stock, $45 per pack.

11 Likes

Oh thanks @yardgrazer !

I usually only purchase through SHOE, over at headies. He’s been real good to me, so I try to buy exclusively from him. But he is currently out.

But yeah a trade would be preferred. I appreciate the heads up.

4 Likes