Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@Moka

2 Likes

The White is NOT in my “Stash Bag”!! Do you have 'em? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

:cowboy_hat_face: Hello i Have some Girl Scout Cookies X Blue Cookie to trade PM me if interested Thank you :mage:

2 Likes

What are you looking for?

You guys will know the minute it does.

3 Likes

Greetings everyone. So I am looking at Seedsherenow and noticing we now show some retired stock. So I am going to reach out to all you OG’ers to see who has some original stock of these strains that they may want to trade. The purpose of me looking for these is to make some seeds of strains we likely won’t see again so we can pass them around the community. So here is what I am looking for and as I say, I am looking for original stock and not reproductions. Anyone got these strains out there that they would be willing to part with?
Sour LSD
Sweet and Sour Cindy
Lifestar

17 Likes

post withdrawn folks. I’ve gotten a deal going.
Thnx for the interest and fast responses!
Grow On!

5 Likes

How do I get involved? My trade list is very small but I am so very excited to try new varieties and testers if anybody needs their beans tried out in my hot hot outdoor norcal dry heat. Also have a greenhouse with supplemental lighting in the works to continue breeding projects and keep moms through the winter!

Anybody who wants to use me as a guinea pig garden, let me know!

I finally got my own property last year after a decade of bad decisions and homeless drug addictions. Two years clean and ready to get back to my first love and only addiction I need… cannabis breeding…

Here’s my resume: my last outdoor grow journal from 2010… back when I worked at Humboldt Hydroponics and lived at mom’s house before she lost the place…

11 Likes

Stay involved, read threads and post responses, get a little known…

Lots of people have lots of things to trade and share!

15 Likes

Good morning everyone, just throwing this out here again hoping it catches the right person attention. Looking to do a trade for these retired strains so I can make some seeds.
All BOG seeds.
Sour LSD
Sweet and Sour Cindy
Lifestar

14 Likes

@Yetigrows , for sure good advice, I can’t remember my old login information from when I posted here in the 2000s but somehow I still have my Rollitup account, that place isn’t what I remember it being anymore though… think I might make this my new home for my grow journals and shop talk. Glad to have a garden again and be back in the scene!

8 Likes

Looking for photo fem pollen.

2 Likes

Shout out to @204medismoke , your seeds arrived today!

16 Likes

Ok cuz I can see you’re very serious about these ‘unicorns’ of your list. I just couldn’t resist the small odd joke here n there you know me lol

4 Likes

Major congratulations on digging yourself out of that mess!

As Yetigrows said, get involved and be part of the community. You will bump up to trust level 2 (Member) in short order. Then keep an eye out for giveaways, Co-op seed runs etc.
Post your ongoing/next grow here. Breeders can review and build confidence in you.

and Welcome to Overgrow!! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@Rabeats2093 @BERZERK
I have F2’s made from the Exotic Genetix Strawberries & Cream drop if you guys are interested.

13 Likes

Im interested @RiccetyCricket

Strawberries and Cream, sounds yummy. Does it have a Strawberry taste or smell?

3 Likes

FYI, I Have S-M-A-L-L Donation (NOT TO ME, TO THE SITE!!)/Giveaways. If you EVER want to get your gear out to the “OG masses”, let me know. Always soliciting “donations of seeds”. I beg, buy, barter/trade seeds to GIVE AWAY!!, and have yet to apologize. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Yeah it truly does have strawberry terps. Not super potent or high yielding, but the stuff smells great and has good frost and color

3 Likes