Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Ok so I have some Sour Diesel growing and some Kuntz growing.
Anyone interested in some Sour Kuntz?

17 Likes

What is it , sounds like someone’s x wife ?

10 Likes

No I think that one would be Sour Karma Bitch………
Sour Diesel x Karma Bitch (Rare Dankness)

10 Likes

Interested, I’ve got gg4 ril fem crossed with purple pole dancer male, and a blonde dreams male.

1 Like

Before I forget :see_no_evil:They got mixed together after nephew kicked tray over

Decided I’m not a huge fan of GG4, so I’ve decided to put these up for trade. Bodhi GG4 x Snow Lotus, and a JBC 3-seed freebie pack of Loctite (GG4 x Mt Rainier) from Red Eyed Genetics. GG4 x SSDD is gone.

EDIT: Also have these 2 packs from Phantom Fire Genetics I’d consider trading. Papaya Sundae (Sundae Driver x Papaya) and Papaya F2

Stuff I’d be interested in -

Click Here For List
  • Tennessee Kush #2 from CannaVenture
  • Dream Queen from HSC
  • Cali-O from CSI Humboldt, or any Cali-O Bodhi/Strayfox cross
  • The Chronic from Serious Seeds
  • Anything piff from Piff Coast Farms or Top Dawg
  • Blueberry Blast from Snowhigh
  • C&C Sensi Star x Puck
  • SSSC M48 from AKBB
  • Rare Dankness Tangie Ghost Train
  • Cecil C Crabtree strains
  • Bodhi strains:
    NL#2 x 88g13hp
    Blueberry Hashplant
    Blueberry Hill
    Blueberry Temple
    Green Lotus
    Prayer Tower Sativa
    DLA 5, DLA 7, DLA 13
    Cherry Queen
    Jalalagod
    Cali-O crosses
    -Orange Sunshine
    -Orange Wookie, OW x 88g13hp
    -Orange Goji
    Uplift
    Soar
    Smart Move
    Eternal Sunshine
    Appalachian Super Skunk
    Tree of Life
    Lemon Zinger
    Lemon Thai 57 x 88g13hp
    Super Silver Hashplant
    Wish Mountain

asd3f5j764.PNG

18 Likes

Wish I had something for you. I had orange sunshine x sweet skunk 20 years ago and it was some of the best I grew outside.

2 Likes

I wish you did too! That Orange Sunshine x Sweet Skunk sounds amazing!

3 Likes

All I have of BOG and Bodhi are the f2 crosses from monkeyman I got on that 11 pack charity buy.

3 Likes

I have some ethos planet of the grapes and a few crosses I did with some Inhouse gear to trade if you are interested.

1 Like

I have some More Cowbell from Bodhi and I’ve been looking for some GG 4

4 Likes

Hey I don’t know if you’re looking for these immediately, but @AzSeaindooin420 is almost finished with a Jack seed run. He’s got a topic started, and I think the F2’s that got made are banana cream pie and jack herer

6 Likes

No, they werent a cross just ibl of Jack

4 Likes

Appreciate the offer, but I’ve been staying away from most things with any kind of Cookies in it.

3 Likes

Looking cotton candy kush autos females ,got some seeds to trade photos and autos

1 Like

Looking for some auto fems or regs will do. I have some decent photos regs for trade

1 Like

Trade with @Reefer complete! Seeds landed today, plus some bonus beans. 5/5 would recommend trading with them. They even have a neat list of what they have!!

USPS killed a couple, but no biggie. None of them was the last of anything, so it’s all good.

11 Likes

Man, even with the bubble mailer?! Let me know if you want a few more of any of them. Was running low on washers so figured the bubble mailer would be safe :crazy_face:

7 Likes

The Lucky Charms IX and the NCH from Meph both made safe and sound, everything else was a bonus. Totally all good on my end. I’m stoked to check out my first Bodhi strain!!! That was a total shock to see in there

5 Likes

I’m looking for some duke diamond beans. Specifically the polecat and his figure four line, but I’m open to any. Anyone got em? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like