Seedbacks with pure sativas

Hi all, looking for a canadian seedbank that has pure sativas. Does anyone know of any?

2 Likes

Not within canada… atleast nothing i could find. The real seed co ships to canada and had taken me a max of 8 days to get to my doorstep. Shortest was 5 days!

4 Likes

Coloradosativas.com

Not Canada based but a great start to prob find what ur looking for, guy is reasonably priced at 20 packs for $25

2 Likes

Ace seeds specializes in landraces and sativas, im in canada and they ship here

4 Likes

White Buffalo Seed Collective. I’m very happy with my Congo Creek Haze so far (sold out, was a full freebie pack) but they have a couple of their Jamaican Pineapple skunk crosses available, ive seen it grown on IG and looks phenominal.

I’m not sure where Exotic Alchemy is out of but he’s on my list to aquire more nld types from.

7 Likes

Wow, he’s got some really interesting stuff up there.
Have you ever used this bank, or know anyone else who has?

I’ve messaged and had some good convos with the guy, just never had any personal dealings, I’m more into hybrids and indicas, sativa’s are just to long of finishers for my liking

1 Like

But, back on track a bit, I know that Great Lakes Genetics ships to Canada, and they have DocD seeds, he offers bunch of crazy haze crosses. Check it out, on sale right now, and they always give good freebies!

Just received an order from him. Good communication and turnaround time. He only accepts cash in the mail at this time.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the recommendations guys!

I’m looking into white buffalo seed collective.
Lots to try here and some that look like they fit the bill of what I’m looking for.

Always get nervous for cross boarder stuff, last time I ordered from seedsman it got inspected and its put me off ordering from other countries.

2 Likes

Check out @lysergic_gardener on IG, he has some of the Jamaican Puna well into flower now.

1 Like

yea, i’ve ordered twice from colorado sativas now. really nice guy, and i’m definitely a sativa head, so his offerings are right up my alley. as @AzSeaindooin420 says, it’s $25 for 20 seeds, which is an amazing deal. his only payment option is cash through the mail, but i haven’t had any issues either sending or receiving.

i thought i’d maybe get one more order of seeds after this, but i dunno, when i go over his selections again i just keep thinking to myself, “yes, those sound great as well!”

1 Like

Well that’s wonderful to hear some feedback from those who have bought from him, can def tell that guy is passionate about keeping those old school rare genetics alive :metal:

What I’m curious about is how did u guys hear about him?

1 Like

i actually heard about colorado sativas on overgrow here. it was on another thread where people were talking about landraces and reputable banks, and he came up. some people were unhappy that he was repro’ing some seeds that are still being sold. i’m just happy he’s so affordable and easy to receive seeds from.

i did purchase some seeds from the actual breeders that he’s running, so i can hopefully do a side-by-side at some point to see how his seeds compare to the “genuine” seeds. i remember his wild thai seeds were bigger and healthier looking than the world of seeds version i bought. i dunno if that means anything though.

2 Likes

Well right on, I think that may have been me that posted that last summer! Very cool!

2 Likes

thank you for that, you’re doing the lord’s work! i probably would have much fewer seeds right now, or i would have spent so much more money if it wasn’t for that recommendation.

2 Likes

Well when I see someone doing good honest business I’ll gladly recommend em, world needs more stand up ppl like that :wink:

3 Likes

I first head of the Colorado Sativas guy through this thread. You’d have to ask him about shipping to CA.