Ethiopian hunt

Hey Everyone,

It has been a very long time, hope things are going well. I have been eyeing up for years buying a few genetics from Ace seeds. I have been looking at their Ethiopian, Panama, Nigeria and Thai. I have never really trusted https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/ so I am not sure where to go. I am not sure when, but at some point they stopped shipping to Canada. Can anyone help point me where to go?

Thanks.

11 Likes

I work with Ace Seeds, I can check on what strains are available.

I know i have some Panama, and some Thai strains.

7 Likes

Hey @Ris, I just checked your site, you don’t happen to have any regular Congo’s eh? I have one female left from a few years back, thought it was pretty cool.

2 Likes

Only Feminized Congo

I have Panama Regs.

3 Likes

out of the seedbanks that ive used that still carry ACE i know for a fact you can trust

pretty good costumer service and ships worldwide (they do come out of the UK, but always make their way thru). and they have like 77 strains in stock from ACE (didnt check what they have, youll have to look)

another option is members like Ris! you can check their stuff in here etc.

1 Like

Ya true North is definitely not the best. As far as shipping to Canada and reliable I swear by @Great_lakes_Genetics (do not carry ace) they have been my go to for 4-5 years now. and i have recently found out Seeds Here Now does ship here as well, and hempdepot is a good Canadian bank albeit quite outdated website they have great genetics and always hook it up too. Hope this helps with future purchases but as far as Ace goes among other things @Ris is as solid as they come.

2 Likes

You can check all the US distribution points. Mandala seeds has it and ships to US.

3 Likes

Hi Katz, I’m in Spain, I can buy them for you and send them stealth to Canada, have done it before with other members … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

@George Maybe it’s time you apply to become a post office branch :laughing: Your dog will need an official-looking uniform or hat :joy_cat: but it will save you having to travel :european_post_office:

jajaja

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I always confiscate the freebies … ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

The joys of this community, Thank you everyone for all the suggestions.

Hey @George, just trying to get an estimate started, how much would it be to ship the little buggers over the pond (from Spain to Canada?)

1 Like

They would go in a flip coin with a couple of greeting cards and fancy greeting envelope, so not much, no need to rembourse it to me … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

My buddy just harvested his Ethiopian. Looking forward to trying it out.

8 Likes

White buffalo collective would have some options as well for a good price

1 Like

You tell your Buddy that’s a good looking plant…well done!! SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes