A reddit user just revealed his seed catalogue from 2006. ITS HUGE!

i think OG’ers need to see this!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/cannabisbreeding/comments/1feqsrv/vintage_seeds_chances_theyll_germinate/?chainedPosts=t3_zxydkm

6 Likes

Wow, quite the stash.

2 Likes

he said hes sharing them one way or another so i’ll be patient and see what happens. he has a few stuff that caught my eye lol. but i know that nevils haze he has is gonna be something

2 Likes

We did, 8 days ago

2 Likes

i feel defeated i was looking for it before posting it lol

Weird for me to think of the 2000’s as vintage or old.:thinking:
I guess if you’re young it would seem like that.
60s, 70s maybe 80s (the horrible decade) are what i consider vintage :wink:

4 Likes

Not huge IMO :joy:

But awesome stuff in there

Super jealous

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Blue Dream is considered a classic now. And no one even knows what it tastes like. Legalization ain’t it grand.

3 Likes

Blue dream is still around though, it’s not rare even

No strain that is still around is like the original release version. Isnt that like common by now? I even smoked blue dream when it first came out and blue dream couple years after. Like apples and oranges man.

He didnt post everything. He has way more seeds he said.

1 Like

I believe most of us here can most likely say they have at minimum 250 different strains
This place makes you get seeds lol it in the blood

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Im chasing a small catalogue of my own but got nothing to trade but some 90s seeds nobody mught even want lol. I got 4 super skunks left. And 5 big buds. They all pop. But im new to growing and couldnt dial them in… if and when i do ill take cuttings for trades if anyone wants a super skunk or big bud from 90s seeds lol

1 Like

Hit me up I’ll send you a few things
lol
I have more then enough so no need to trade

3 Likes

Probably thinking of the “Santa Cruz” cut which is still around. It still exists, just not so common anymore, used to be everywhere back in the day. So much fake genetics these days!

2 Likes

Lots of strains have been lost to time but blue dream isn’t one of them. What you’re looking for is the Santa Cruz cut. It’s still available just way less common than it was. If you’re in the bay it’s pretty straightforward to find the legit cut. Many members here even have it and would be willing to ship it to you if you’re nice.

Commercially though it’s non existent. The market got saturated then prices dropped through the floor which is why you don’t see it at dispensaries.

2 Likes

Fairfax fourway, lost to time

1 Like
1 Like