Blueberry / Shiskaberry

Hey OG !

Does anyone know where to find high quality Blueberry or Shiskaberry seeds? (Or clones)

I’ve tried growing blueberry a couple times but it’s nothing like the smoke I had years ago. Blueberry / Shiskaberry are my fav strains. If I can find some quality stock I’ll share it with everyone!

3 Likes

I’d offer up some Shiskaberry but my stock is pretty much depleted. I’ve sent out quite a few over the last while hoping someone will step up and offer you some new seeds they’ve made, Sebring had made a batch a while back not sure if he has any left !

Got my fingers crossed for ya someone’s gotta be sitting on some they’ll give up .

14 Likes

Hope so! That would be amazing :slight_smile:

We’ll see

1 Like

I am not sure if this is quality(from Barneys), but this seed bank is pretty OK in my book.

They have a Shiskaberry avail…I know nothing about it though…

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/shiskaberry/

2 Likes

Heard nothing but good things about AK Bean Brains. They also have

1 Like

The ones I got from Sebring are mixed up with the Maui wowie , im not sure I’ll be able to tell them apart to make more true shiskaberry

1 Like

I just finished my 3rd shiskaberry grow, awesome stuff. I’ve got some Blueberry seeds I can get out to ya. They are a Great smelling canuk Blueberry (most Blueberry smelling plant I’ve had since the 90’s) crossed with a DJ Short BB male.

Here clones of the mom just harvested a few days ago.

Shoot me a DM if you’re interested :+1:

30 Likes

Nice looking buds blueberry is not known to produce but yours seem to .

4 Likes

Definitely some nice looking buds

3 Likes

That looks very much like the blueberry I remember from highschool!

7 Likes

Looks great my dudez.
Smokin a good one right now.
Chill

Tasty lookin stuff there :yum:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.