Seedlings deficiency or excess

ok first the info. There are 16 seedlings in the same exact environment only 3 showing this. All 3 are different strains and have others of each strain that arent showing this.
Lighting is 4ft 8 bulb t5 about lil under 18 inches above with veg bulbs.
Temps staying at 79-80f
rh 45-65%
Have not been fed yet only phed clean water at 6.2-6.4.
Soil is promix garden potting mix (red label 2 cu ft bags walmart) it is amended i will list.
Being as the soil is a mix claiming ready to go i only added half reccomended amounts of these amendments. Soil mix ph rests at 6.1 after amending and moistening and sitting a week.
Added was 1/2 reccomended amount of following
Down to earth vegetable garden fertilizer 4-4-4
Epsom
Food grade gypsum
Black sand
Malted barley
Worm castings
Kelp meal
Azomite
Then full amount of
Mykos
Perlite
There is spotting almost like calcium def but not sure. These are a week from shells coming off em just want to get straight now as i see the issue now.
Pics

Lights are on 24 hr. Thanks in advance for any input.

3 Likes

It is unlikely it is nutrient deficiency at that age. A seed contains everything the plant needs to get started. The soil looks over watered, let them dry out a bit and LITFA.

Also, they need a dark cycle. Get a timer on 20/4 or 18/6

10 Likes

What ReikoX said…

…and you might want to back that light off a bit, especially if you are running T5HO bulbs.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Ok sounds good. Yeah theyre t5ho bulbs total about 500w cause its a big light. Ill put a timer on em n give em dark period n litfa the water.

2 Likes

As someone who has seen seedlings look like that due to overwatering, ReikoX speaks the truth.

3 Likes

Have you checked your runoff pH?

Sometimes I have to flush with 7.0 water when things get out of whack.

It might be what has already been mentioned but I would check anyway.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Yeah 6.2 ph is the low end . Im gonna let em dry out good then ill move the ph up some on my watering. The soil is set at 6.1. So going a lil high should fall right in range. I was trying to aim for that everything available ph.

2 Likes

I use Promix and my general thinking on the subject is that the pH is low so I feed at higher pH to compensate.

I also have a feeling that drier promix has a lower pH because the lime buffering needs moisture. It might just be voodoo but it’s how I do it.

2 Likes

Yellowing is the first sign of overwatering. You also may have splashed a drop or two on the leaves and the lights burnt them.

1 Like

The bigger babies

And a few moving little slower. Im pretty sure i let em dry n theyll come out thier rut.

4 Likes