Seeds for trade!

You could do bokashi method inside.

1 Like

Old head taught me to pop them in the fridge you will get less males

That’s interesting for how long,

Heat mat and fridge icon_e_confused|nullxnull, there’s something wrong here :crazy_face:, I heard to keep seeds in the fridge so they think it is winter :penguin: and then when they’re out spring so easier for them to germ … :seedling: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t know
But any regular seeds I’ve ever popped have always been male strong ,one of the reasons I started using fem only seeds,
It’s ok if you’re pollen hunting

1 Like

@anon98660487 wanna trade with me for some fems maybe my ylly male ratio will be different :crazy_face:

You want more ylly I have to check see how many I have left

No I wanna trade my ylly les males in mine I promise lmao

day in the fridge in a bag w paper towel then out under a blanket in normal temp for a few hrs then back in the fridge for the night rotate as if it’s spring

Does it work

1 Like

You pop any of them ylly seeds

1 Like

Not yet bud plant to this winter

Have you a grow going at the minute

1 Like

Couple autos yes

2 Likes

I use a shit ton of those big twist tie things you have your thermometer on…love them, especially when they are at the dollar store. Very nice canopy of weed too lol.

1 Like

Hell yeah only down fall is the fuzz that comes along with them ! Bottom right is a little low and tight for me barley any light getting to lower buds pita to water I deff like the topped twice and pipe cleaner lst for a little bit

Oh mine are different then, mine have a rubberized texture on them.

2 Likes

Nice grow you have there

1 Like

@Qtip thats what I need !!

@anon98660487 thanks man not the best but I am still new haha

Could be worst you could have a plant this size lol it’s 12 weeks old i binned it tonight lol

2 Likes