Seeds for trade!

I have 15 regular rainbow yyly f2s I’m willing to trade preferably feminized seeds “fruity,dark purple /pink ,lemon strains black cherry soda if it catches my eye you will receiver the ylly! just pm me and shoot me a offer .

Little overview on the strain Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics?

From US

3 Likes

Well that failed miserably :crazy_face:

Not really, that Rainbow ylly traded freely recently, along with Pollen. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You don’t gotta have something super fancy to trade bud and don’t get discouraged! There’s been all kinds of trading and giveaway activity and people probably just have what they want for the time being. Head on over to this thread and just post what you’re interested in or looking for or might like, sooner or later someone will have it and rather it go to someone like you who wants to grow it now vs potentially just sitting in their collection forever. Trade what you’ve got till you got what you want :grin:

4 Likes

Probably was misunderstood, I trade often. I have over 500 individual strains. I do Quarterly Donation/Giveaways, as well. Check my Feedback for verification. Big September Event planned. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I don’t chase “Elite this or that”, mostly hype anyway. I participate in Co-Op Runs.

8 Likes

Thanks for the words of encouragement lol I’m sure someone will scoop them up at some point !

2 Likes

I don’t really fw fems however I do have plenty of sweet and fruity and purple buds

1 Like

I just popped 4 rainbow ylly they were all males,bad thing about regular seeds,

1 Like

Ah that’s a real bummer man :weary:

1 Like

Yeah I just wanna keep one pack of what I got trynna change up the variety

Every seed I popped were all males 10 plants in the trash lol,have 3 ak47 just waiting to see what sex they are if males that makes 13 plants trashed,

My photo grow is been well set back,I mite just grow couple of my own strains since I know their females already

3 Likes

Damn that’s definitely rough

1 Like

Do you use a heat mat when germinating your seeds?

No I put them in a plastic tub then into the cupboard for a few days,I always give seeds 10 days to open

If they don’t open then their not going to open

I have read that sex determination can be because of temperature during germination…couldn’t tell you where I read it, so I’ll have to call bro science on myself, but your results seem way worse than chance.

2 Likes

They where all different strains I was trying out,I have a shit load of female seeds of my own but I wanted to try something different ,shitty thing about regular seeds,there ok if your on a pollen hunt but I like to make female pollen

I’ll just trade them out for fems

1 Like

Aww come on! Boys make great compost!

No sense in throwing them away

I do throw them in the green bin lol I live in an apartment block don’t have anywhere to make compose

Lol, I turned a kitty litter bin into my mini composter, we could figure something I bet! If you’d like to make a small compost bin